Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wardrobe Excel template?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by misterbowles, Mar 11, 2005.

1. misterbowles

misterbowles Senior Member

This may sound strange, but does anyone know where I can find an Excel template for cataloging my wardrobe? It's getting seriously out of hand between eBay and thrift-shopping, so I am going through every piece, discarding what just won't ever fit (no matter how much I want it to.) and itemizing what I am keeping. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    John

2. StagRaven

StagRaven Well-Known Member

If you find one, post it. I'm doing the exact same thing because I have so much that doesn't fit, I'm buying new clothes. At the same time, I don't want to double up on anything I don't intend to. Good luck.

3. Jill

Jill Senior Member

If you have MS Access on your computer, it would be more functional for your purposes. Â It is, after all, a database program. Â You could make a form to enter in whatever info you wish to catalog, then create queries/reports to suit your needs. Â Just an idea. Â I'm not volunteering. Â [​IMG]

4. misterbowles

misterbowles Senior Member

Jill -

Good idea. I just figured that there might be an Excel template out there somewhere... Looks like I'm going to have to build my own, in any case.