• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Wanted Slim fitting light summer suit 38R or 39R

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTVA

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a slim fitting light in both color and fabric weight summer suit. RPBL stuff fits me very well, but i am open to just about anything. Suggestions? Thank you.

PTVA

Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. I saw your post, but Ghant stuff runs very very small. I would need at least a 40. Thanks again.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you for the reply. I saw your post, but Ghant stuff runs very very small. I would need at least a 40. Thanks again.

The suit actually runs very true to size.

PTVA

Reaction score
What color shoes would one wear with a Tan suit like that at a 'California' spring wedding?

What other suit color choices would you recommend?

Thanks

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I'd wear brown shoes in almost any shade. As for other suit colors I'd say pearl gray of a lighter navy like airforce blue. All that said, I think that a solid beige seersucker suit is perfect for a california wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.