1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted, Navy Suit, 36R, slim or modern cut

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by baseball07, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baseball07

baseball07 Member

I am in search of a 36R navy suit. I am 5'8 135 and would prefer a slimmer cut. I usually wear a 29 or 30 waist pant. Wool only. Note that the price was set at $100 just for a placeholder.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. pbandjai

pbandjai Well-Known Member

Funny enough, I'm your exact dimensions, and looking purge some suits (moving out of nyc, and will be spending most of my time in operating rooms ). I have some blazers, high end, mid, and low and tux. In navy I have a slim cut 100% 2 button wool suit from a decent maker (bachrach) that I'd probably accept a reasonable offer on. If blazers are more your thing I can offer some of those as well (mostly lardini)

3. Viral

Viral Senior member

I have a brand new Canali navy blue 36/drop 7.............pants are single pleated - it's beautiful!!

Please PM me for details........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.