• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Want

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe I should just make my own pair. I sooo wish the GVH phenomenon was this year.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I may have these.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

voxsartoria

Goon member
Reaction score
I gave away a new pair of these to benefit SFs holiday charity. Nice shoes, long gone from RLPL.

- B

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
G&G has a similar model:

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm way ahead of you. There's a trunk show at Leffot in October - EG reps will be there and you can commission these on any last in any leather.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
I'm way ahead of you. There's a trunk show at Leffot in October - EG reps will be there and you can commission these on any last in any leather.

Maybe stingray with little dried squids for tassles? THOSE I could get behind.

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alliswell
Just got an email from EG stating that I can get these made on whatever last I like for £604 tax free. Not sure if I want them $1K much. Maybe I'll ask Chay Cooper @ AS to make a similar pair for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.