1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

want your opinion about interview idea

Discussion in 'Business, Careers & Education' started by globetrotter, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Good luck Z. Go reel in that shark!

2. CTGuy

CTGuy Well-Known Member

Just my two cents:

It's an interesting and cool idea, I just think it may end up having a different effect that you actually intend. My fear is that ex-employees, even those that leave on decent terms, often no longer feel the need to speak in glowing terms you are accustomed to. You seem to be anticipating that ex-employees will say, "Globe is a hard ass who expects us to work hard and give our all to achieve growth." I think instead you might hear things like, "Globe is narrowminded and doesn't listen to his subordinates. He's a tyrant. He's arbitrary. He plays politics." etc. My fear would be that this kind of feedback would have the effect of discouraging the good candidates you are potentially seeking from bothering with continuing the process, while the ones that muddle through are either desperate or the type of people who will say anything to get through an interview process.

I am genuinely curious to hear how it works out, so keep us posted.