1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Want to sell me your clothing?

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by VMan, Aug 4, 2004.

1. VMan

VMan Distinguished Member

Hello,

Well, I figured with such a fashionable group of guys on this forum, some of you would have nice clothing you are interested in getting rid of. Well, I'm trying to build up a nice collection and would be interested in buying. I'm looking for both casual clothing, as well as suits.

My Criteria:

- Lightly worn. No holes, stains, tears, etc. Denim is the exception.
    - Recent. Within a few years. Please, no 'power suits'.

What I'm looking for:

- High-end designer brands for trendier casual clothing: Gucci, Prada, Jil Sander, YSL, Comme des Garcons, Etro (especially), Dolce, Versace, Diesel, PDC, and the like. Things like shirts, sweaters, slacks, jeans.
    - Suit: Preferably with little wear. I need one for interviewing, and would like something in charcoal or navy, 3-button. Canvassed is preferable. Canali, Corneliani, Isaia, etc.
    - Ties: Basic, and hopefully one in a yellow or gold.
    - Shoes: I need a pair of black oxfords, possibly a cap-toe. I'd also be interested in more casual shoes. I'd prefer them to be worn very little.

My measurments:

Neck: 17.5" (I just end up wearing a 15" in shirts I wear untucked, so that the chest fits right)
    Chest: 38"
    Sleeve: 35"
    Waist: 31"
    Inseam: 32"

I normally take a Medium, or 38/48EU. For dress shirts that are meant to be worn rather casually, I usually take a 15x35, or 38 Euro, and don't worry about buttoning the top. Pants range from 30x32 ro 33x32. For a suit or jacket, I'm between a 39 and 40R. I am thin, and prefer slim-cut clothing.

Please, PM me if you have anything to sell. I'm interested. I will pay either by Paypal, or with a money order. Your choice.