• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Want to buy a pair of Dior jeans...what size?

jswanson3

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a pair of Dior Homme jeans, but not sure what size I should get. Are they true to size? To compare, I wear PDC's mostly in a 31 (LTD, SLM) 1 year GTO in a 32. Also Rag & Bone RB11 in a 30. Any suggestions?

Magic44

Reaction score
I got a Dior pair in a 29" to get that skinny fit and when new they are perfect. In my experience they stretch quite a bit so they need to be washed often. I would buy your size, if they are snug to start they will give.

v0rtex

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jswanson3
I am looking to buy a pair of Dior Homme jeans, but not sure what size I should get. Are they true to size?

True size tends to be 2" or so larger than tagged size (ie. a 34" tag will actually measure 36") as they're designed to sit very low on the hips.

If you like them higher then size down, although they might not look right.

And please don't get them hemmed
smile.gif

tommib

Reaction score
Up to waist 31 Dior Homme jeans are skinny, in 32 they look like APC new standards or cure. Unless you're super slim I wouldn't bother getting them. I sold my size 31 Diors because I'm really a 32 and my left ball started to ache. You have been warned!

J-Shock

Reaction score
Besides ebay, does anyone know of an online store to get a pair of Dior Homme jeans? Yoox dont have any, so i dont know where else to look

verver

Reaction score
alright, so i've decided to pull the trigger on a pair of dior 19cm, just can't hold out any longer...
question is, what size to get?
i wear apc ns in 28, jr cali no wash in 29, nudie sj in 29
i know from what people have said on here that diors are a bit bigger in the waist so that they sag, but when i tried on a pair of 29's, they were quite snug everywhere.
will they stretch out enough like the apc's?
or should i just get size 30?
thoughts?

i know this is an endless debate...but i really need some help

J-Shock

Reaction score
Mine have not stretched out and are still unconfortable in some areas. Not so much that i hate wearing them, i actually love them, but i would recommend you buy the 29s if they are snug.

verver

Reaction score
if you don't mind me asking,
how tall/weight?
where did you buy them?
it's weird, some people say they stretch out quite a bit, yet yours didn't.
so all so confusing.

J-Shock

Reaction score
I am 6 feet 1 and 150 lbs.

I bought them through Raffaello Network.

minya

Reaction score
actually, my experience (with the latest S/S 06 raw Dior jeans) is that they're sized pretty much exactly as tagged: a size 32 measures 16" when laid flat and measured across the back.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads