• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Walter White's jacket

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like a straightforward beige wind-breaker jacket. Try any department store probably.

Xovoto

Reaction score
I don't know ,but i want to know.

Last edited:

Carlo Lubatti

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's nothing special! The same jacket is used by Walt in Felina episode.
It's a great cotton jacket tan colored mini-herringbone. Inside it is lined with a light blue big-herringbone jacket, so I think it's not easy to find. If you have any help...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 114 33.6%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%