1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Walmart Clown Commercial - Funny!

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by gilwood, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

Man, your guy's sense of humor must be broken. The clown commercial had me laughing so hard I nearly cried. (I posted it in my thread yesterday, not that anyone noticed [​IMG] )

2. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    I didn't get it at all the first time I saw it; I missed the part where the clown steps on the unicorn. It just freaked me out. Once I saw the whole thing I laughed so hard I almost puked.

3. Philip1978

Philip1978 Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Shatner is the bomb, but what's with the 3rd one??!?!?!!?!

4. ratboycom

ratboycom Senior member

I think the kids may have run away from a clown even if it looked happy. Having it yelling at them is just adding trauma.

5. TheIdler

TheIdler Senior member

Only ad in this threak that made me lol was the berries & cream one.[​IMG]

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Starburst one reminded me of the Greyhound station in Baltimore.

7. Teacher

Teacher Senior member

That clown one had me laughing out loud! I'm also a huge fan of just about every Bud Light commercial ever made.

8. Renault78law

Renault78law Senior member

Man, your guy's sense of humor must be broken. The clown commercial had me laughing so hard I nearly cried. (I posted it in my thread yesterday, not that anyone noticed [​IMG] )

+1

9. MetroStyles

MetroStyles Senior member

+1

Jeez, how many people posted this in their threads yesterday and had nobody notice?! Such a sad and lonely world out there.

10. pebblegrain

pebblegrain Senior member

not that funny.

On the other hand, the recent post-modern humor Target commercials are off da chain

11. zillka

zillka Senior member

+1 on not that funny..

bear fight on the other hand..

12. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

More scared children. This one is kinda evil though:

13. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

I liked the Wal Mart clown...hate walking into the store...but a change of pace for their ads.

14. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

I cringe at the sight of clowns. No clown love here, sorry.

15. gilwood

gilwood Senior member

16. Nil

Nil Senior member

My favorite: