• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PaulyMaz

Reaction score
Here's what I've been carrying... Unique design. Very slim but still holds everything I need. IMG_3822.JPG IMG_3819.JPG IMG_3820.JPG IMG_3821.JPG

Spurious

Reaction score
Anyone with a recommendation for an alligator/crocodile leather billfold wallet?

I came across the following:
Anyone come across the first two? What is the quality like?

Anyone with a recommendation. This all started in the @Kent Wang thread and thought I try it here.

Spurious

Reaction score
Sent him an email asking about dark brown alligator leather instead of the black one, let's see. Great hint!

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A leather billfold in English tan ... with no visible logos.

PaulyMaz

Reaction score
I was actually looking into buying an Epi Cardholder, but I;ve never purchased a Louis Vuitton product before and I'm a bit hesitant to spend the money on something I've never even seen in person. How many cards is it able to hold? Also, I know LV is an excellent brand, but I want to be sure of the quality. Why did you decide on a LV wallet/cardholder?

I agree on card holders. My sister got me a LV slender wallet in damier graphite canvas waaaay back for my 18th birthday. Abused that for years, but still looks brand new. LV quality is on point. Later I switched over to the BV intrecciato bi fold wallet, which was a ton more slimmer. But I passed that down to my dad--quality is terrible, he was happy to take it off my hands at the time. A few months later he switched back to his $20 Kohls wallet, bc yeah, the quality is awful--not kidding. A few years back I switched back to an LV, but have been using the epi card holder. LV never disappoints. For you guys using Goyard--sheesh, I don't think I could spend $500 on a card holder.

I usually keep my wallet in my front pocket. Bc as Timb was saying--I always have anxiety that I'll lose it. Foolishly, I'm obsessed with my wife and we hang out almost all the time so my cardholder is always in her bag. Wallets are a damn good investment..like nsub was saying, his is about a decade old and still has tons more life to it.

Anywho MrPorter got the polartech goods--not feeling the grey fleece, but it'll hold up better than the cream with use

Zeke90

Reaction score
I got the LV multiple wallet in dark brown taiga leather as a christmas gift about 3-4 years ago, it has held up pretty well. Will post a pic once i get on my work break. Aside from that I am considering a slim card holder.. maybe from jean rousseau if budget allows.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads