• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

djkillahcam

Reaction score
What's everyone's wallet game like here... Goyard? Bottega Veneta? LV? Need a new one.

Crossbones

Reaction score
What's everyone's wallet game like here... Goyard? Bottega Veneta? LV? Need a new one.

I have a Bottega Veneta card holder. Way better than a wallet imo. Also the BV is holding up quite nicely after 2 years of use.

Also, I strongly dislike the standard logo plastering on the wallets, etc so the subtle BV leather weave is a nice touch.

royal3

Reaction score

Rocking a Gucci card case. I agree with above, way better than a wallet. Louboutin makes a good looking case that might be my next pickup.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a bunch, but I carry a M.A.+ oxblood origami wallet, a lot like this one: https://archivesf.com/collections/m-a/products/wine-small-origami-wallet

I also have a cardcase from MA+ that I use for "other" credit cards that I rarely use, a few Margiela cardcases and wallets, and an Hermes cardcase that i use for business cards. My wife uses a Dries van Noten cardcase in a custom long wallet.

I might pick up a Bottega Veneta cardcase as well. Generally, I like something at least reasonably low profile.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saint Laurent fragment zip card holder. Leather quality feels nicer than goyard tbh

only credit card holders will do. i have a few: valextra, LV, and bottega. probably will get the 5-zips at some point as i think it is cool.

npa23

Reaction score
only credit card holders will do. i have a few: valextra, LV, and bottega. probably will get the 5-zips at some point as i think it is cool.

I'd recommend getting it. I love it

ARocc

Reaction score
Eclipse LV monogram card holder

05F37024-847B-469F-A9AE-7267A27A37D9.jpeg

MaTtKs

Reaction score
Y'all are gonna make me step my wallet game up. I usually just pick up a new wallet at Marshall's or the like every few years.

afionas05

Reaction score
I have been rocking two Louis Vuitton wallets for some time now. Have been thinking about making the switch to Goyard but the quality seems half that of lv. The outside looks nice but the inside and stitching of the Goyard seems to be lacking.

Jflo301

Reaction score
85BB9A21-BD5C-4EB0-8D5D-6E0205E5B386.jpeg

Recently switched from a LV cardholder, to multiple wallet. I lowkey want to switch back but I love this wallet so much I can’t do it.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
72E445FE-98F2-4309-A389-70CA6C53E496.jpeg

Lol I’m still using this probably 10 year old purple Prada Card holder. It’s held up well other than some denim stains, I used to wear a lot of raw denim. Prob need to get a new one at some point.

ChillFil

Reaction score
When I needed to get a new wallet I looked all over the place. I wanted something quality from the big house names. As I own the shoes I know their leather work is top notch. Looked at some Balenciaga I liked, Louis V is nice but a lot of their pieces are too flashy. I dislike how LV puts their monogram in 80% of everything they make. I understand the history behind it with the suitcases. But to me it screams "look at me I have a Louis V wallet/glasses/bag". Though they do put out the more subtle pieces which I do like very much.

I finally settled with Dior. Their leatherwork is impeccable. The embossed calf skin leather on the front gives it a very unique yet subtle look. I picked the one with the blue inside, but they have different versions. Will run you around 400

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 7.41.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 7.42.00 PM.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads