1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Wallet(s)!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Manny Calavera, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Ott

Ott Senior member

really? that one looks way smaller than the regular red moon. i;ve come to love the coin purse. Can't imagine having a pocket full of coins now.
    its much more thin, but it's too damn long. It sticks out a good 1-2cm on dior/julian red's small pockets. Probably isn't a problem if you're wearing japanese brands exclusively. I don't like feeling like my wallet is going to fall out [​IMG]. It's a shame because it's the perfect wallet otherwise..

2. Max

Max Senior member

Those enormous and thick wallets are ridiculous. They look like they belong in a woman's handbag. Are we not men who carry our wallets in pants?

I've been flossing a thin and low-key leather Longchamp billfold from Century 21 for the better part of a year now. It's just starting to get broken in.

3. Bona Drag

Bona Drag Senior member

Those enormous and thick wallets are ridiculous. They look like they belong in a woman's handbag. Are we not men who carry our wallets in pants?

I've been flossing a thin and low-key leather Longchamp billfold from Century 21 for the better part of a year now. It's just starting to get broken in.

Yeah, I realize it's exceptional leather and construction and all, but at some point doesn't functionality become an issue? I still rock a tres-unhip pre-Steez Kenneth Cole number (gasp!) that cost me $50. The stitiching was a little weak in a few places, but it's still going strong after 18 months of everyday use/abuse, and the leather doesn't look half bad.