1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Waking up early...

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by likeitaloud, Nov 24, 2008.

1. gsugsu

gsugsu Senior member

Ever since I can remember I have been an early riser and to this day I'm up between 5:30 and 5:45 AM and at work by 6:15 or 6:30 at the latest. Asleep by 11:00 or 11:30 PM. I've never been able to sleep much later than 7:30 AM irrespective of what time I went to bed. Early mornings are great in spring and summer but mornings this time of year are cold, black and miserable. I'm glad I have a remote car starter.

2. Eagle

Eagle Senior member

My routine is to rise and shine at 0430 hours and lights out between 2130 and 2200 hours. By gawd, I sometimes make it to 2300 hours, before drifting off. [​IMG]

3. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

Ever since I can remember I have been an early riser and to this day I'm up between 5:30 and 5:45 AM and at work by 6:15 or 6:30 at the latest. Asleep by 11:00 or 11:30 PM. I've never been able to sleep much later than 7:30 AM irrespective of what time I went to bed. Early mornings are great in spring and summer but mornings this time of year are cold, black and miserable. I'm glad I have a remote car starter.

i love waking up in the morning and it is still really dark outside. i love it, but my body doesnt. those are fun mornings when you go on a vacation to let say las vegas or somewhere, get up really early in the morning like 4am, go drive to a diner and have breakfast and coffee when it is still dark.

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

i love waking up in the morning and it is still really dark outside. i love it, but my body doesnt. those are fun mornings when you go on a vacation to let say las vegas or somewhere, get up really early in the morning like 4am, go drive to a diner and have breakfast and coffee when it is still dark.

I frequently do this when commuting from Annapolis to Northern Virginia on weekends when I'm not in school. With my job as long as you put in your hours you can do it any time between 0600-2300, so I'm usually on the road at about 4:30 in the morning flying down the Capital Beltway, with almost no traffic. Man is it great.