• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wait - so, bestiality was legal in Washington four years ago???

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Please read this article, and pay attention to the end. Yyyyyuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk.....

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why should it be ilegal? animals do not have rights in general except for the few exceptions that you agree with or not. if you can kill a cow because you enjoy beef, or a horse because you enjoy your shoes what is wrong with bestiality?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No parties at scarphe's house!

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scarphe
why should it be ilegal? animals do not have rights in general except for the few exceptions that you agree with or not. if you can kill a cow because you enjoy beef, or a horse because you enjoy your shoes what is wrong with bestiality?

are you honestly asking what is wrong about ********** with animals?
eh.gif

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
eh.gif

Not what's wrong with it, just why it's illegal. I think he made a pretty convincing argument, but that's not to say that I'm a horse-******.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spertia
Not what's wrong with it, just why it's illegal. I think he made a pretty convincing argument, but that's not to say that I'm a horse-******.

horse-******

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you a member of the Beast Forum?

lefty

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
eh.gif

no i am asking why it should be ilegal? smoking is wrong to some people,homosexual activity is wrong to some people buy those activities are nto illegal. no one is injured except for animals, which have no rights, they are essientaly livng breathing objects in all other respects to the legal system. because soem people´s moral system does no approve of an activity, that hurts no one else, does not mean that the activity should be illegal.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
no i am asking why it should be ilegal? smoking is wrong to some people,homosexual activity is wrong to some people buy those activities are nto illegal. no one is injured except for animals, which have no rights, they are essientaly livng breathing objects in all other respects to the legal system. because soem people´s moral system does no approve of an activity, that hurts no one else, does not mean that the activity should be illegal.

We already had this conversation the last time bestiality came on the table, I think it was properly explained to you...

scarphe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
We already had this conversation the last time bestiality came on the table, I think it was properly explained to you...

link?

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatever goes on behind closed barn doors....

rimshot.gif

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nicely put*

*Except the typing. What's stopping you from putting the letters in order? Serious question.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
supposedly, a manatee will do in a pinch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads