• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

(w34-35) Like New 3Sixteen SL-100x - Straight Leg Indigo FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Email to [email protected] or PM for any enquiries.

Like new 3sixteen indigo jeans. Really great condition. i can even list it Brand New without tag, however it has been worn exactly 2 times for only 3-4 hours each. the jeans are still crisp and no fades, rips, etc. great cut if you are looking for slim, yet not so restricting pair.

this is my backup jeans, ive got another 4 pairs in rotation. selling because i am losing abit of weight and i now prefer slimmer cut. it has been chainstitch hemmed professionally to 32". other than that, it is like new. No soak, No washes, etc.

"A great straight leg fit that's flattering and form fitting all around made of a solid indigo denim from Japan's famous Kuroki Mill comes from 3sixteen."
link: http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=82&products_id=438&zenid=0f7eb45949f2ee893de46b1dbb0ec956

3sixteen has different runs and each run has different denim and sizing. im not sure what mine is, but iirc it is at least 14oz.
below are the true measurement i have just measured:

Waist: 17.5"
Rise: 11"
Inseam: 32"
Thigh: 12.5"
Hem: 8.2"

Looking for 145usd shipped worldwide. Payment by paypal gift or add the fees accordingly.
I ship within 24 hours and with tracking. i have great feedback as both seller and buyer here.

Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion