1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

W+H x Dayton Service Boots charcoal nubuck 12

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Islander, Nov 16, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Islander

Islander Senior member

SOLD
    These are the iconic distressed charcoal nubuck service boots from the Wings + Horns collab with Dayton. Brand new, perfect condition, not seconds, never worn outside, original box included. I have somehow accumulated four pairs of Dayton boots and am clearing out all but one to make room, including this BNIB pair (see here for more Dayton boots for sale).

Size is tagged 12EE, but this pair fits the same as the non-distressed (non-W+H collab) Dayton Service Boot in 11.5EE. In my estimation they will work for someone who measures 12-13D on a Brannock device depending on whether you decide to wear insoles with them. For comparison I am a 12D on Brannock and wear 45 CP/11.5 Alden Barrie and Trubalance and this pair is oh-so-slightly large on me without the insoles, and perfect with a foam insole. PM for additional pics if desired.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011

2. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

crazy... don't sell these man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.