1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

W+H and Wings & Horns spotting

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Hey, I posted this on the other SF but I thought I'd post it here:

I have had no luck getting a black, pinstriped duffle in a size large. If anyone can help me out it'd be much, much appreciated.

2. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

who wants my white size M shawl collar sweat?

I do, but I can't pay you for it. [​IMG]

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Hey, I posted this on the other SF but I thought I'd post it here:

I have had no luck getting a black, pinstriped duffle in a size large. If anyone can help me out it'd be much, much appreciated.

Have you thought of phoning Steven Alan? They have lots of stuff not on their website...

4. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

holy crap. Steven Alan restocked (?) the olive size S shawl collar and I bought the only/last one [​IMG]

who wants my white size M shawl collar sweat?

what're the measurements, and how much?

5. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Those things are selling fast, heh.

6. minya

minya Senior member

nevermind. Steven Alan emailed me back saying the S was out of stock. DAMNIT >:|

7. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

Okay just got off phone with famous friends, they have no shawl collars but they have sleeveless tiger fleece(black,red) and regular tiger fleece(olive,orange,purple) in all classic sizes and only slim fits in small in the same colors im assuming, at this point its not worth the subway trip for me unless someone knows where in nyc to get a shawl or tiger fleece black small.

8. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Have you thought of phoning Steven Alan? They have lots of stuff not on their website...

Yeah, they're only carrying the shawls and hoodies. Thanks for the recommendation though. The quest continues...

9. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

Yeah, they're only carrying the shawls and hoodies. Thanks for the recommendation though. The quest continues...
    Are the actual stores carrying the shawls? I know the uptown isnt but i was wondering about the downtown...

10. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Are the actual stores carrying the shawls? I know the uptown isnt but i was wondering about the downtown...

Yes. The store and the website actually share inventory.

11. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

Yes. The store and the website actually share inventory.
    Thanks I went in yesterday to the uptown right near me and it was clear they didnt have any and the salesgirls had no idea what i was talking about.

12. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Saw some W+H and Wings&Horns at American Rag in LA today. A little bummed out by the boxy fit of the sleeveless hoodie, but the fabric and details were awesome, as always.

The red/black Tiger Fleece is a really cool material too.

13. Get Smart

Get Smart Senior member

saw some W&H at American Rag at Facist Island today....that store is nicely laid out, had a lot of Nice Collective, good amount of W&H. They had a brown plaid utility jacket for $550 that I'd imagine a lot of guys here would splooge over. Not my cup o tea but pretty damn nice for what it is.

14. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

saw some W&H at American Rag at Facist Island today....that store is nicely laid out, had a lot of Nice Collective, good amount of W&H. They had a brown plaid utility jacket for $550 that I'd imagine a lot of guys here would splooge over. Not my cup o tea but pretty damn nice for what it is.

I really like the Uppercut jackets. They were a really cool green detachable-hood jacket. I dont know the name of the style. Very nice though.

15. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

Saw some W+H and Wings&Horns at American Rag in LA today. A little bummed out by the boxy fit of the sleeveless hoodie, but the fabric and details were awesome, as always.

The red/black Tiger Fleece is a really cool material too.

I went there today. They had an amazing hoodie with an all leather back that was just SICK. And they had a pair of pants with that glencheck pattern from that other ultra expensive-impossible-to-get jacket that was mentioned in another thread that looked really cool.

16. jet

jet Senior member

Were the pants skinny or a full cut?

17. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

Were the pants skinny or a full cut?

Unfortunately, I really don't know as I didn't try them on. I only took a quick look at one, unfolded them and checked out the pockets (which were unusual, but cool) and put them back, but I do remember that particular pair looking fairly slim, but not skinny - at least at a glance. That glencheck pattern looks really nice in person.

18. Hawkeye

Hawkeye Senior member

where in nyc to get a shawl or tiger fleece black small.

Nom de Guerre had the shawl collar yesterday, I don't remember if they had any smalls, but I know they had the grey and maroon. And a bunch of slim fit hoodies, pea coats in black and grey and white and grey.

19. Sabrosa

Sabrosa Senior member

Apparently Nom de Guerre does not carry size smalls, according to the sales associate that I spoke with when inquiring about the shawl collars. I'm not sure if this pertains to all W+H/W&H items, or just the shawl sweaters.

20. Caleb

Caleb Active Member

OKay, just called Steven Alan neither uptown or downtown at this point is carrying Wings and Horns or any of it's offshoots.