Has anyone used these things? They're metal stays with small, super high-power magnets that go under your shirt to keep your collar where you want it. You've got to love clothing accessories that require safety instrutions. Don't hug Uncle Charlie now that he's had that pacemaker installed. I don't even want to think about getting through an airport with these. From the WÃ¼rkin Stiffs web site: "Neodymium Magnet Safety The neodymium magnets we sell are extremely strong, and must be handled with care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers and other body parts can get severely pinched between two attracting magnets. Neodymium magnets are brittle, and can peel, crack or shatter if allowed to slam together. Eye protection should be worn when handling these magnets, because shattering magnets can launch pieces at great speeds. The strong magnetic fields of neodymium magnets can also damage magnetic media such as floppy disks, credit cards, magnetic I.D. cards, cassette tapes, video tapes or other such devices. They can also damage televisions, VCRs, computer monitors and other CRT displays. Never place neodymium magnets near electronic appliances. Children should not be allowed to handle neodymium magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body. Never allow neodymium magnets near a person with a pacemaker or similar medical aid. The strong magnetic fields of the magnet can affect the operation of such devices."