• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
What did they put in the water in California to cause only one ball to sprout among the three of you?

- B

You're being too generous again, B.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
agreeed.....Barims is looking pretty hammered in that pic, lol.

Man, if that's all it takes to get in, I could take next week off as well and simply post pics of all the times I got breathalysed under the pretext of displaying sartorial individuality

More WAGs please

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manton
Is that like the square root of -1?

Vox sometimes post black shoes, charcoal suit, white shirt and a dark tie. Cut is a little bit macho macho man but it looks somewhat conservative. Come to think of it Yachtie is always wearing a DB sportscoat so yeah, I agree he wouldn't qualify.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Vox sometimes post black shoes, charcoal suit, white shirt and a dark tie. Cut is a little bit macho macho man but it looks somewhat conservative. Come to think of it Yachtie is always wearing a DB sportscoat so yeah, I agree he wouldn't qualify.

Zzzzzzzzzz....

502707912_deKXx-X2.jpg
528175270_i5NBc-X2.jpg

499343461_3xTse-X2.jpg
492653791_Ygq6v-X2.jpg

475544878_f4wGA-X2.jpg
488097909_ssf59-X2.jpg

470547320_SC2KJ-X2.jpg
467603428_QvHQL-X2-1.jpg

528910949_PytT2-X2.jpg
502707921_fTwFR-X2.jpg

- B

TC (Houston)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vox, thanks for the inclusion as always. I actually showed Mrs TC and she was, uh, horrified. LOL

Vos still posts and PG usually tells us the brand of his pen, socks, baby wipes, watch, coffee and the day's temperature. To have a sure win you'll need to sit on a diamond encrusted golden throne, wearing grills and surrounded by your 'hos wearing zebra bikinis.

Working on it . . . LOL

In all seriousness, I thought the pics were fun and added some context to what I was doing when I was wearing what I was wearing. Sorry if it's annoying to some, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Vox, thanks for the inclusion as always. I actually showed Mrs TC and she was, uh, horrified. LOL

Working on it . . . LOL

In all seriousness, I thought the pics were fun and added some context to what I was doing when I was wearing what I was wearing. Sorry if it's annoying to some, I'll keep that in mind in the future.

I'm taking the piss, to be honest I feel it's a little bit weird (especially cars because I can't quite grasp what's even remotely interesting about them on a gut level) but on the other hand I'm not sure my one nighters would like to pose holding my bus pass so who am I to judge. I def think Vox and PG have some sort of OCD though.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)

Working on it . . . LOL

Don't listen to that scraggly Russian...swimsuit season is coming.

- B

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not always. :
DSC00557.jpg
PICT0325.jpg
DSC00484.jpg

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
What about me? I obsessively take and catalog daily pictures of myself and DON'T post them.

Obsession implies not being able to stop...as I am going to do starting today.

- B

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
What about me? I obsessively take and catalog daily pictures of myself and DON'T post them.

Everyone knows dwarves are magical! I imagine this song playing in the background when you post.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads