1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by voxsartoria, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Holdfast

Holdfast Senior member

^ You're both Number One.

Baggy pants from Soprano rerun. Peak lapels from hell. Three piece to boot with a huge skirt. What is not to love?
    You are missing gold pinky ring and huge chrysanthemum on lapel.

Stop it, you're giving me ideas.

2. PandArts

PandArts Senior member

^ You're both Number One.

That's better than being Number Two!

3. davidsj

davidsj Senior member

Boooooo. Disqualified for bad sportsmanship. If you going to kill some birdy at least ditch the sniper optics.

What he's holding is clearly not a shotgun, and thus clearly he's not bird-hunting. Like a subsequent poster said (and the OP himself), he's hunting rabbits, and it's likely an air-rifle or pellet gun, for which optics are fair game.

4. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

What he's holding is clearly not a shotgun, and thus clearly he's not bird-hunting. Like a subsequent poster said (and the OP himself), he's hunting rabbits, and it's likely an air-rifle or pellet gun, for which optics are fair game.

What happens when a pellet hits the rabbit? Is there any explosion of blood or anything?

5. robin

robin Senior member

What happens when a pellet hits the rabbit? Is there any explosion of blood or anything?
    Looks kinda like this.

[​IMG]

6. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

Usual procedure is for the rabbit to jump about 4 inches in the air, and then somewhat fall over.

7. emmanuel

emmanuel Senior member

You dont have any remorse Jimmy?

8. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Senior member

Usual procedure is for the rabbit to jump about 4 inches in the air, and then somewhat fall over.

Do you ever get one shot through both ears?

You know, like a your-end-is-nigh-wabbit shot?

- B

9. Ich_Dien

Ich_Dien Senior member

You dont have any remorse Jimmy?
    Well it's either this or they eat everything and all of a sudden there are hundreds of them. There's a shocking new trait apparent in most people of the past generation or so to distance themselves from the actual process of animal slaughter and the enjoyment of meat eating which I find nonsensical, delusional, and quite disrespectful to the animal itself. Rabbit shooting isn't really an enjoyable sport, it's a necessity to the people whose lives depend on agriculture. I do my bit to help out when I'm away from the Metropolis.

10. voxsartoria

Well it's either this or they eat everything and all of a sudden there are hundreds of them. There's a shocking new trait apparent in most people of the past generation or so to distance themselves from the actual process of animal slaughter and the enjoyment of meat eating which I find nonsensical.

Rabbit shooting isn't really an enjoyable sport, it's a necessity.

It is, too, enjoyable.

The other side has nicer bottoms, though.

[​IMG]

- B

11. eg1

eg1 Senior member

Well it's either this or they eat everything and all of a sudden there are hundreds of them. There's a shocking new trait apparent in most people of the past generation or so to distance themselves from the actual process of animal slaughter and the enjoyment of meat eating which I find nonsensical, delusional, and quite disrespectful to the animal itself.
    Rabbit shooting isn't really an enjoyable sport, it's a necessity to the people whose lives depend on agriculture. I do my bit to help out when I'm away from the Metropolis.

A hazard of generations of urban living, I would wager. I worked some summers in a meat-packing plant -- that's an education, for sure.

12. harry2quinn

harry2quinn Senior member

It is, too, enjoyable.

The other side has nicer bottoms, though.

[​IMG]

- B

Those are some NICE legs.

There's a shocking new trait apparent in most people of the past generation or so to distance themselves from the actual process of animal slaughter and the enjoyment of meat eating which I find nonsensical, delusional, and quite disrespectful to the animal itself.

Hm - ever considered vegetarianism?

13. voxsartoria

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest for the week ending 04/10/2009:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And, perhaps the best showing of the week from the Beach Boys:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- B

14. barims

barims Senior member

^ Best showing from the Headless Horsemen, I'm thinking

This was a fine week for location shots

15. emptym

emptym Senior member Moderator

This was a very good week (as someone once said on the sixth day).

Happy Good Friday too, btw.

16. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

17. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

Well it's either this or they eat everything and all of a sudden there are hundreds of them. There's a shocking new trait apparent in most people of the past generation or so to distance themselves from the actual process of animal slaughter and the enjoyment of meat eating which I find nonsensical, delusional, and quite disrespectful to the animal itself.

Rabbit shooting isn't really an enjoyable sport, it's a necessity to the people whose lives depend on agriculture. I do my bit to help out when I'm away from the Metropolis.

Total BS. Rabbits could be exterminated in mass via poison, so why waste time and money trying to shoot them one by one...

People don't eat wild game in their homes ,so you second assertion is also BS.

And thirdly ,if you ever actually eaten what you’d killed you would've known that it is impossible to eat small game after it has been shot with a pellet gun (you would brake your teeth).

So please stop posing and just admit that you are redneck in nicer clothes and like to kill live things for entertainment.

18. idfnl

idfnl Senior member

[​IMG]

"Hey, where the fuck is everyone?"

19. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Some truly excellent fits this week. Well done, everyone.

20. Baron

Baron Senior member Dubiously Honored

well, it's been building up inside of me for, oh, I don't know how long...