• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voting Thread For The SW&D Leather Jacket Challenge: Closes October 10 2015

Your favorite leather jacket outfit(s)

• BeraQueezy

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Rais

Votes: 26 35.1%
  • Synthese

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • kindofyoung

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • LA Guy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eddiee

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • hmtwrk

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • shimshamie

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • nyarkies

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • wj4

• goodkareem

• magicalporks

• Dom Kennedy

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • scurvyfreedman

• nicelynice

Votes: 40 54.1%
  • chocsosa

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Renalan

• Vickt

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • GusW

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • nineohtoo

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • notwithit

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • flowcharts

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Wing0

• myshoeiswet

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Soupytwist

• wogbog

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Challenge Thread has come to a close and you can now vote for your favorite(s). The poll will be multiple choice so you can vote for as many entries as you please. The poster who submitted the photo with the most votes is the winner and gets to decide and administrate the next SW&D challenge. Thank you to everyone who participated! Also thank you @Rais for helping out with this!
I'll post my existing ToJ as I currently can participate !
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
Factotum in Bison Lee Dior Homme
Wore this today, it qualifies for the challenge so I thought I'd throw it in.
@hoodog Thanks, it's Lanvin. Here's a clearer photo of just the jacket. It has perforations on some of the panels and the collar.
I wore mine just 4 u toj/cloak/margiela/margiela
There are probably better ways to style this crazy coat
I'll try to get a better pic of this one. Heavy Metal high tops
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
@mrchariybrown @shinobi13
That would be so much better with appropriate footwear. Throw on some doc marten lowtops or slim boots for christ sakes, what an eyesore.
thanks for the suggestion, i think having the appropriate footwear makes it MUCH better!
I just found this forum today. And I just pulled out my grandfather's USN jacket today! Perfect coincidence. Edit: Oop! I didn't read all the rules. I hope it's not too corny, it's just what I was wearing today.
TOJ and Schott, respectively.
Acne Oliver 09' Alessandrini New York Future 15 I know the jeans in the second fit could use a taper, ive dropped them off yesterday to get that done. First fit I am trying to get some more mileage out of joggers by pairing them with combat boots for sort of a punk / grunge look.
+1 bad fit Was going to take a pic outside but gave up on that within like 2 minutes. I honestly have no idea why I thought it was a good idea to bring a leather jacket with me to Florida, I don't even have most of my wardrobe with me lol
Nothing artistic
Made my wife take these photos haha Everything is Layer-0 except the Odyn Vovk t-shirt
Great looks on here guys... my humble addition from the CM side...
For something completely different...
Truman QUOTE]
I've been wearing this Longhi pebble grain brown leather jacket everywhere for eight years. The sheepskin collar is removable and I assumed I'd toss it the day I bought it. But, it's still here. It sure feels cozy. Longhi was a very old Italian leathergoods company that sold to Zegna right after I bought this. This still has many more years to go but I would like to get a suede blazer style jacket for something slightly more dressy and a black moto style jacket to celebrate my inner bad-boy.
Is this even worth posting when you can't see ****?
Hardly visible lamb suede TOJ T-1, Uniqlo denim tee that refuses to fade, 4+ year old APC New Standards, Robert Geller x Common Projects boots.

Might not win but I figured I would use this as an excuse to whip out some new garments

Nothing special, but this thread is sorely lacking in Tricky Dick: RO Geo/RO shirt/Guerrilla-Group pants/Ann D boots
Last-minute submission. X-post from WAYWT.
Won Hundred SLP SLP Gravati
toj dana lee geller cp

Rais

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great job Willy, the pics look awesome lined up like that. Appreciate all the time you spent running this, I remember how long it took to edit the entry photos into the first post. 26 submissions is a really great number too. Almost every single outfit is high calibre so I think it's going to be a close one.

I really liked Dom Kennedy's and myshoeiswet's submissions. Different styles, but everything works well in both of those photos.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated and congrats to @nicelynice, you are the winner!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads