1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Vote for Wolf vs Goat

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Just put my vote in... and linked to it on my Facebook too. Vote guys!

1 person likes this.
  2. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

Yea, I've looked in to it but I'm hesitant as it's an investment before I'm even sure the shirts will fit me how I want them. I don't doubt how great they are, but I do doubt my body fitting to most OTR shirts, >_>. Money's a bit tight right now as in a few months I'll be tens of thousands in debt for med school :p. In a decade though, I'd be able to pick a buttload haha. Also debating whether I want more shirts or a ToJ leather too, heh.

PS, I love that Mauro is here talking to her customers on the regular, especially that he jokes around on here and is not all business. It's so great to see the man behind the company interacting with people and makes the company feel that much more warm. Transparency goes a long way.

3. Mauro

Mauro Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Washington, DC and a few months out of the year in
    ^^ thanks again. The tote really pays for itself especially on your birthday month. If the loot is tight don't do it, wait til the tie is right.You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, which is a good thing considering you are going to be a doctor.
    Post on my thread the guys ( tote holders) are getting into MTM a lot more. Hear what they have to say.
    If I win this grant I will be around a lot longer , that's for sure.
    All I know is that with all the people and guest on this site WvG and Styleforum should both surpass the 250 vote marker.
    Spread the word around the forum so I won't have to post some much. My fingers are cramping.

Best,

Mauro

Vote for Wolf vs Goat at
    www.missionsmallbusiness.com

4. Aeneas

Aeneas Senior member

@who8mahrice
    I think your decision has been made considering TOJ is on a hiatus, that it may never return from.

5. Mauro

What's going on with ToJ? Drew has always been a good guy. I hope he continues ToJ. He seemed to have a great following and he really loved what he was doing.
    Good Night SF. Thank you for the support I am almost at 150 votes. I think we can knock out 100 more. Spread the word to vote for "wolf vs goat" and "styleforum"
    on www.missionsmallbusiness.

Thanks to all the guys who stopped by today and picked up some WvG gear.

Best,
    Mauro

PS- HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE!!!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2012
  6. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

He's just taking a break, Mauro. Orders closed the first of this month and once they fulfill those orders he will be on a temporary hiatus. He plans to move away from MTM, which had been his current model, and reform the brand with an entirely new, expanded line when TOJ returns. No word on how long that will be yet.

7. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

Good to see some support and votes... Got char to vote as well. Go Mauro!

8. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

9. Krish the Fish

Who,

If your columbus is the same as mine (I'm at Ohio State for undergrad) and you're a medium, I may have AD and BD shirts that you can try on if you want to. I've got a wardrobe of like 15 to 20 shirts that could fit you if you were. Let me know. And by that I mean via PM. It's not that weird. I met Mauro for the first time at lunch at the North Market.

K

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  10. Mauro

Krish,

Stop trying to pick up guys on the interwebz. This is the " Vote for Wolf vs Goat" thread not the " Hi, I'm Krish come to my frat house and try on my clothes "thread ( in front of all my Lamda Lamda Lamda Brothers).

Good news. We have less than 100 votes to go!! So if you are on the web and haven't voted let's put this puppy to bed, today!!

If you don't know where to vote just go to www.missionsmallbusiness.com and vote for "wolf vs goat".

Happy Fathers Day.

Best,
    Mauro

11. Krish the Fish

I was trying to be nice Mauro. Trying to help your business. My bad, asshole!

12. Mauro

Ha! Don't be pissy your in Lamda Lamda Lamda.

13. PoppDRRT

PoppDRRT Senior member

Voted and passed. Also, beware last time I went to Krish's he threw me down a well in his basement and kept passing a bottle of Olay down in a picnic basket. It was creepy the way he kept yelling at me to put in on my skin or else I get the hose again...
    (cue "goodbye horses")

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  14. Mauro

All I'm saying is there are close to 500 views on this thread and I have 165 votes. All I know is that all you lookie lous could step up and vote and this thread would be closed. Wolf vs goat would have a shitload of votes already.

Www.missionsmallbusiness.com. Vote for "wolf vs goat"

Best,

Mauro

Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
  15. who8mahrice

who8mahrice Senior member

^Does this apply to previous votes before you posted that :p? Got my roommates to give you votes 168+169! Also, incoming PM, Mauro.

16. trippr

trippr Well-Known Member

17. AnImp

AnImp Well-Known Member

I think I was 63 ish- and my girlfriend was around 102 ish...

18. Mauro

Yes, those all count and lesa I am throwing in another vote for you for creating a Facebook page for just this grant. I appreciate the support!!!!!
    Let's keep'em coming.

19. Moocow9

Moocow9 Well-Known Member