• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Von Amper - Classic menswear - Leather goods - Fine accessories - official affiliate thread

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Two new summer shirts added to the shop. Both for the spring/summer collection. Linen and Zephyr, a very light cotton fabric.

As always, every shirt can be customized regarding the size and options. Special requests are also possible.

Fabric is from Caccioppoli, so don´t wait to long to order your shirt. Those fabrics will be sold out sooner or later. Sometimes rather soon. As usual, Caccioppoli stock is limited.

If you can´t find your favorite fabric at our online store, we can offer you the complete Caccioppoli collection upon request.

DSC_5445.jpg
DSC_5449.jpg

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Two shirts we made for our dear clients. One for a Styleforum member.
One 100% linen shirt, the other a 67% cotton, 33% linen mix with a very nice fabric structure. Not super formal but not as informal as a 100% linen shirt. One of my favorite fabrics from the collection.

Cotton/linen mix:
basically this shirt: https://www.vonamper.de/Custom-Shirts/Shirt-Cotton-Linen-light-blue-striped::478.html
Only with a darker blue.

The linen shirt:

Z50_1609.jpg
Z50_1608.jpg

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two shirts we made for our dear clients. One for a Styleforum member.
One 100% linen shirt, the other a 67% cotton, 33% linen mix with a very nice fabric structure. Not super formal but not as informal as a 100% linen shirt. One of my favorite fabrics from the collection.

Cotton/linen mix:
basically this shirt: https://www.vonamper.de/Custom-Shirts/Shirt-Cotton-Linen-light-blue-striped::478.html
Only with a darker blue.

The linen shirt:

View attachment 1793955 View attachment 1793956
That cotton/linen might be mine! (or, at least, the one I ordered looks very similar)

dynemacron

Reaction score
Looking forward to trying the shirt I ordered from you guys (ordered one in linen (00217)).

I just wanted to say I saw your Instagram recently, and one of the mirror selfie shots, and the striped jacket you have is beautiful texture wise. Your photos on the site are good, but its hard to tell the depth of texture.

Last edited:

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you. 👍

It is quite challenging to capture the texture and "feeling" of a fabric with a photo. I try my best with close ups.
In the future I will post more videos on social media and I´m looking into integrating videos into the online shop.

dynemacron

Reaction score
Markus, on your site you notate you can source any of the Cacciopoli fabrics. How much would 202312 and 200139 be for a shirt? Also, can your shirtmaker do short sleeve and anything a bit more casual (talking about 203112).

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I can order for you anything from Caccioppoli. That´s no problem.

Short sleeves are also possible. For a more casual option you can choose a different placket, for the cuffs and collar 6mm stitching like we use for our OCBD shirt (instead of the standard 1mm) or you can pick our Vario collar.

What I also like, for a casual shirt, is a band collar. I have a few linen shirts for the summer with that collar.

I will send you the price for both shirts via private message.

knopfleiste-aufgesetzt.jpg
234_2.jpg
Kragen Vario.JPG
129607041_394470155120561_2017786423824955275_n.jpg

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How to wear it? Our turquoise linen suit combined with a light blue striped shirt and orange knit tie. This is a fun and light summer combination. If you want to go even more casual, skip the tie.

Z50_1748.jpg

dynemacron

Reaction score
Got my shirt today. Impressed with the Cacciopoli fabric -- they source pretty good shirt fabrics (only ever worked with Thomas Mason and Albini before). Will wear a few more times, wash a few times, and then decide what to do for adjustments and future shirts.

The buttons appear hand sewn and shanked, which is a nice touch. And the interfacing I like so far -- construction is good, nice stitching.

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wearing our jacket from the blue suit as a separate with dark grey trousers. The classic menswear uniform. To keep things more fun and relaxed combined with our knitted tie.

For all of you guys from London, the next www.thesartorialclub.com event will take place by the end of September at Savile Row. I will be there and you are welcome to join and have a nice talk and a drink (or two).

DSC_5794.jpg

Markus W

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New suit now online. Made from a nice blue herringbone fabric by Drago. Configured with a double breasted jacket for a bolder look. Combine the suit with a white shirt and tie for a formal look or go for a blue stripped shirt without a tie for a more casual look.

DSC_5853.jpg
DSC_5833.jpg
DSC_5862.jpg
DSC_5837.jpg
DSC_5841.jpg
DSC_5844.jpg
DSC_5854.jpg

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if you could tell me what is the weight of this hide, and whether it is calf, steer, cow, horse, etc...?
Is that a glazed finish. I love leather bags, but I find that sometimes the weight is a bit too light for the rigors of modern travel. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics