• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BeerBerry

Reaction score
Unfortunately too small for me as much as I’d like to keep it i can’t.. it’s a size 3 if anyone is interested or has a like new one in size 4 and willing to trade hit me up!!!

View attachment 1132746 Noob here just bought this sanjuro and I’m wondering if anyone can legit check based on just these pics as it’s on it’s way to me now..thanks in advance. If I posted incorrectly or anything please let me know so I can adjust accordingly I apologize if that is the case. View attachment 1132746 View attachment 1132757 View attachment 1132766 View attachment 1132767

zabo358

Reaction score
Looking to get my first pair of Christos. Does Visvim have a mainline of colorways or do they ever do restocks? I am looking for the olive colorway.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to get my first pair of Christos. Does Visvim have a mainline of colorways or do they ever do restocks? I am looking for the olive colorway.

The Olive seems to be very popular. I have seen the website do random restocks, like one, usually within the same season. Once the restock is out it may be a couple of seasons before they do that color again in slightly different material but I’m sure the olive will return.

zachleft

Reaction score
How do Huron Mocs fit in relation to FBT?

I wear a 8.5 US in FBT, would I wear the same in Huron Mocs?

Xonnel

Reaction score
729F48A0-ACE1-4D04-B9A8-D6A558039244.jpeg

Thought this would be appreciated here. Was doing a little clean up few week back.

First gen kngr Virgil at the front.
Middle 7 hole at the back my all time favourite and the other pair next to them are brand new saving for when the others completely die if that day ever comes.

bbhewee

Reaction score
How do Huron Mocs fit in relation to FBT?

I wear a 8.5 US in FBT, would I wear the same in Huron Mocs?

The Mesh fits like a FBT, and the Suede fit 1/2 size larger imho.

jayce030

Reaction score
Hi Guys - when ordering on Visvim’s webstore for US customers - did you get charged customs?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you look on the item page, there is now a blurb about item shipping from the USA therefore will not be subject to taxes if shipped in the USA.

steveoffice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how's visvim's linen/cotton blend denim compare to 100% cotton?

bbhewee

Reaction score
First wear. And this happened... Contacted Mr Porter and Visvim, I'm sure they'll resolve the situation, but disappointed nonetheless.

View attachment 1215981

View attachment 1215982

Follow-up to this. Mr Porter has now refunded them. Bummer as I loved them, and I know it's going to be a challenge finding another pair of Grizzlys for 500 bucks... But I appreciate that they made no trouble whatsoever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads