• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do Virgils fit? I'm a US 8.5 and not sure if I should size up or down.

frunk

Reaction score
If you’re between sizes, go up for newer models, and down for older ones (2015 and older). I swear the last changed.

pockets

Reaction score
For those who got the mud overdye denim, do you plan on doing a first wash before wearing them? I think the general consensus is that the mud dying process is the ‘first wash.’

i just got these in the slim, i sized up. really between sizes i feel, but a little relaxed for me but i didnt want them tight / fitted.

i agree with others in that they’re sort of between a raw and a one wash feel. there is all this dirt on them though, literally dusty when i took them out of the bag. feels wrong to soak and rinse that away. im just going to wear them and eventually wash etc like normal.

theyre beautiful though.

Attachments

• 731DED56-658B-4D63-9C69-73DB8D506F65.jpeg
    731DED56-658B-4D63-9C69-73DB8D506F65.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 124

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did yeah, hence asking. I got the green ICT cotton one from this summer. Really pleased I did but need to wear it! Haven't had the right weather! Got an ICT ss version as well a few months back on YJP from from last year in a 3 as well. The sleeve length was what I wondered about, as they tend to be deliberately short.
Hi Hanto, Dugout is from last season spring summer. Sizing is fine for me. I went with my usual size 2 and it fits oversized. Did you not get one quite recently?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Fycus, The Hammons does have functioning cuffs. I saw some close up pictures that looked like they showed the cuffs wouldn't open. I stand corrected. I shouldn't have underestimated Vis. My last purchase.

I recall seeing a photo with somebody rolling them up, but also figured given the cost- unless its intentionally done as a homage to vintage, they would spend the extra coin and make them functional, since almost always its a function of cost.

discobobulated

Reaction score
@Hanto, The sleeve length is fine for me on the dugout but was surprised by the reaction of some people who thought I had some kind of Star Wars/Jedi inspired top on :p

Flyingduck

Reaction score
Anyone knows where to find that ict lookbook they shoot probably two years ago. The very casual one

kami

Reaction score
amplus crash pieces are great. any places that are selling for closer to jpn retail/yen at the moment?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads