• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

pastrystar23

Reaction score
20220127_134631.jpg

Dog Walking Outfit #60:

Mastermind Japan Foley Mid (2008)
Survey Pants (Cotton/Wool) (2010)
Benchwarmer Hoodie P.O. (2007)
Bickle Shigatse 2.5L (2008)
Peerless Shop Coat (2018)
Excelsior Cap (2018)

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got some decent 'bargains'. SS Shirt was new from this season with tags and envelope via a resell site so pretty chuffed.

XgWHP3j.jpg

xaQXpjA.jpg

Would be keen to get thoughts on the Eiger fit and how others style them. The green is a tad different from usual.

4xgVxH9.jpg

ke53ekL.jpg

bipDxI9.jpg

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
don’t have them so not sure how to style them but love the green tone on them. Nice pick ups!

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
4B6A99B8-01BF-4C13-AF06-9601FFBF10EA.jpeg

my holy grail just arrived. This AW20 version. Been debating on a 3 or a 4 (I’m a 4 or 5 in Visvim). Decided on a 3 as I wanted a slim fit like the older versions and found one Yahoo JP for decent price relative to others you see online. Paid £1800/ $2400. Sadly the seller didn’t have the bag/ tags but don’t intend to sell so not too fussed.

overall pleased with the fit and it's absolutely beautiful in person. Size 3 fit actually looser than I thought it’d be and in person looks looser than the photo.

Last edited:

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit looks great. Sits well on the cuffs, which would always be the main thing for me. Congrats!

Retlas

Reaction score
Yeah size is good for the intended fit. Amazing price too

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
thanks guys! yeh I noticed soon as i put it on the sleeves were just right compared to some people's i've seen.

it does mean I have to sell something (my job cannot afford a Kerchief lifestyle without some selling on the side haha) so will be parting ways with my size 4 Pink Iris Liner if anyone interested. Now that on the other hand does fit slim and I really needed a 5 so happy to let that go

norigim

Reaction score
What’s the usual retail price on a bandana Kerchief?

Also, is there somewhere to sign up to know what special drops are coming? Like Black Friday, New Years etc.

Depends on the kerchief color/year. Anywhere from $2500 to $5000. I'd say anything less than that in good used condition would be an okay deal.

They usually send out e-mails and update their website for holiday drops a 2 weeks before. Additionally the store associates usually know ahead of time.

I hear the new year release in JP this year was only available to VIPs.

pastrystar23

Reaction score

Also, is there somewhere to sign up to know what special drops are coming? Like Black Friday, New Years etc.
the legit ones I currently see on YJP are all pretty much going for under 2k.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
the legit ones I currently see on YJP are all pretty much going for under 2k.

yeh I’ve been checking Yahoo JP for months for the right price, size and pattern, and you can get one for a ‘good price’. Mine was £1720 ish before shipping and what not.

some of the Grailed prices are just crazy to me. I know Grailed fees are high but you can’t really go wrong with Yahoo JP using Zen Market from my experience if you make sure it’s a reputable seller

norigim

Reaction score
Oh whoops, looks like you were asking about retail. I think the last drop was ¥275,000 in JP (with tax)

MrChukes

Reaction score

Kofu retail was 2,700. You can get on the store’s email list and from there you will know what’s dropping each weekend. They send emails about releases on Mondays. In addition, if you get cool with staff at the store, they will let you know about stuff as soon as it gets in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads