• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wmvisvim

Reaction score

norigim

Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about trunk show for FW22? Usually they happen in early February or so.

pastrystar23

Reaction score

Is that a fleece in one of the pictures?

yes, and knowing Hiroki, it's probably an Alpaca blend fleece. texture looks similar to the new deckhand jacket lining.

shopsecondhandvisvim

Reaction score
9A6FA1D9-7E65-466C-8833-DF372BC4FA15.png

hiroki in a new down jacket!

pockets

Reaction score
followed the wash instructions for the mud dyed hoodie. color is suppose to bleed alot for a while?

got a stain on the right arm of one of my mud dyed hoodies, started fading a bit when i spot cleaned it. something from my kid. no luck. just going to keep wearing it anyway, chalk it up the character, and let it age. ive just been washing them on cold and hang drying with all the others.

pastrystar23

Reaction score
got a stain on the right arm of one of my mud dyed hoodies, started fading a bit when i spot cleaned it. something from my kid. no luck. just going to keep wearing it anyway, chalk it up the character, and let it age. ive just been washing them on cold and hang drying with all the others.
what did you spot clean it with?

pockets

Reaction score
what did you spot clean it with?
laundress wash and stain bar. think laundress is garbage tbh. use the standard soap in the machine too but wouldnt say its any different from the other all natural hypoallergenic **** ive used

pastrystar23

Reaction score
laundress wash and stain bar. think laundress is garbage tbh. use the standard soap in the machine too but wouldnt say its any different from the other all natural hypoallergenic **** ive used
oh god, no, don't ever use those stain bars, they rely on abrasion and that can lead to the kind of discoloring you're experiencing. I use laundress detergent and Tangent's organic stain remover using Sharp's ultrasonic cleaner. Most natural dyed garments are going to discolor going through regular abrasion based washing. also the ph of your cleaner may discolor some natural dyes like cochineal.

pockets

Reaction score
well i did and it wasnt really much abrasion, more of that the soap didnt get the stain out in the first place than the soap creating the stain. youre opinion is cool and all but im not going to be more careful than throwing these ***** in a washing machine on cold, with a good soap (use laundress too, but enh looking for a different one) and air drying

theyre beautiful anyway let em go let em wear

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads