• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zabo358

Reaction score
sorry to hear that. If I may inquire, was DHL able to compensate you in any way?
No they told me to take it up with the vendor. Sent Bureau an email yesterday asking for a refund. We’ll see what they say…

pastrystar23

Reaction score
No they told me to take it up with the vendor. Sent Bureau an email yesterday asking for a refund. We’ll see what they say…
I see. That seems like an FU response, the vendor did their part, so dhl packages aren't insured? weird.

sloweasy

Reaction score
Usually in a situation like this, the shipper files a claim w the shipping service.

zabo358

Reaction score
Usually in a situation like this, the shipper files a claim w the shipping service.
Yeah that’s what I’m assuming will happen. Would be highly surprised if Bureau doesn’t insure their packages.

Samer

Reaction score
F4BF641A-BDA3-4413-BE5A-866E8403EE12.jpeg
Made a mistake not going for the yellow iris, the color is really nice. If anyone’s not sold on their 4 or 3 lemme know! This is someone else's.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the yellow iris is great, wish it was the old cut though!

applegreen

Reaction score
How do you size the jumbo Eiger Sanction pants? Size 1 is waist of like 35". Do you just cinch it up like crazy and it just fits super large?

Retlas

Reaction score
View attachment 1734362 Made a mistake not going for the yellow iris, the color is really nice. If anyone’s not sold on their 4 or 3 lemme know! This is someone else's.

Looks great... what size is that one? and what size do you normally wear?

(i have 2 on route which is am excited for)

Samer

Reaction score
Looks great... what size is that one? and what size do you normally wear?

(i have 2 on route which is am excited for)
This is a 4, my normal size. I could wear a 3 but I like the oversized look on this piece.

Samer

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting to the visvim JP webstore? Even with VPN on Singapore and incognito mode its still redirecting me to the North America store.

zabo358

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting to the visvim JP webstore? Even with VPN on Singapore and incognito mode its still redirecting me to the North America store.
Been happening to me for the past month or two. Switching browsers has helped but even that doesn't work all the time. Also when I am able to get on the JP webstore, I only see USD prices.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Are you in the same incognito session? It'll still save cookies and stuff until you create a new session (via a new tab or closing it out depending on the browser).

Been happening to me for the past month or two. Switching browsers has helped but even that doesn't work all the time. Also when I am able to get on the JP webstore, I only see USD prices.

I think you just need to set the shipping location to Japan to see the yen prices. EU and Asia will show US dollar prices for some reason.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 38.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 29 18.5%

Forum statistics

Threads