• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rumors are there will be a grizzly drop for the spot items, saw it on some JP forum.

Retlas

Reaction score
Rumors are there will be a grizzly drop for the spot items, saw it on some JP forum.

Now you're just teasing! haha - i am a sucker for boots so if not a distressed pair I could be all ears

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Might have a jumbo problem

Attachments

• 178C4B68-092E-47E2-A74D-99601F417A15.jpeg
    178C4B68-092E-47E2-A74D-99601F417A15.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 69

Rahearn

Reaction score
That recent ICT Dk Indigo is really beautiful. Quickly becoming one of my favorites.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I haven't really noticed a difference in neck openings between all of them, seems like the same pattern.

The SS ones are thinner and more prone to stretching out I think which may make the neck larger as it wears more.

zabo358

Reaction score
I haven't really noticed a difference in neck openings between all of them, seems like the same pattern.

The SS ones are thinner and more prone to stretching out I think which may make the neck larger as it wears more.
My SS21 light green jumbo has a much larger neck opening compared to my ICT find your happiness one. You can also tell on product shots that some versions are wider.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at it again, it does seem like the uneven dye jumbos tend to have larger neckholes.

zabo358

Reaction score
Try
Looking at it again, it does seem like the uneven dye jumbos tend to have larger neckholes.
I think the uneven’s neck holes still vary from season to season. Someone on this thread mentioned it a while back.

pockets

Reaction score
recently got a mud dyed amplus, love it, but part of me wishes it were a jumbo. am i crazy?

i rotate through some jumbo hoodies on a near daily basis and just find them easier to layer under ****. little more versatile.

amplus looks better on its own though. but now i just want a mud dyed jumbo too, ****.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads