• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Retlas

Reaction score
Ahh I was getting excited but I bailed on the bright colours when I had the chance. Felt it would get too obvious very quickly.

Retlas

Reaction score

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have a white kerchief too, I wonder what sizes they got.
Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 11.18.38 PM.png

frunk

Reaction score
I think they only received the standard navy/red for kerchiefs and not any of the funky colors from the camping trailer releases in JP (at least according to an SA I talked to).
There’s a white kerchief jacket (vintage bandana, not the VISVIM production ones)

moreismore

Reaction score
How's the warmth for kerchief?
I'm 5'6 130 lbs, should I get a 1 or 2 if I'm able to? :tongue:
Appreciate it if I could get some suggestions:tongue:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The new kerchiefs are huge and I size down on them, I’m not sure even a 1 would work for you unless you’re okay with over size fit. Unfortunately afaik the US store usually doesn’t get 1’s for limited releases.

Retlas

Reaction score
Yeah I am usually a 2 in recent stuff but would size to a 1 in a kerchief.
5’7” and 165lbs

also size down to a 1 in a six five etc

ibn_pengel

Reaction score
This is how the new kerchiefs look when tts

been on finding a kofu kerchief for the right price and size for ages. I’m a size 5 usually minus a 4 in six-five.

with the newer cut I should get a 4? Would want it to fit like yours. I assume 3 would be too small?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
been on finding a kofu kerchief for the right price and size for ages. I’m a size 5 usually minus a 4 in six-five.

with the newer cut I should get a 4? Would want it to fit like yours. I assume 3 would be too small?

Haha that's not me, just someone I found on IG but the fit for TTS looks right. Whatever your normal TTS is, size down is my recommendation if you want a normal fit. You'll never get a "tight" fit like the old kerchiefs I think.

Here's another person with the new kerchief fit, I think they might have sized down one.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haha that's not me, just someone I found on IG but the fit for TTS looks right. Whatever your normal TTS is, size down is my recommendation if you want a normal fit. You'll never get a "tight" fit like the old kerchiefs I think.

Here's another person with the new kerchief fit, I think they might have sized down one.

Personally I think the TTS works better on me as it's supposed to be a bit oversized, but if you're trying to emulate the old kerchiefs than you'll probably need to size down at least 1.

ibn_pengel

Reaction score

thanks. Think size 4 the way to go then.Almost pulled trigger on a 2021 size 5 but measurements seemed huge but wasn’t sure if it was the Visvim official sizing which always exaggerated. Glad I didn’t purchase

Retlas

Reaction score
Yeah Mike picked that red one up last year this time I think.
tbh if I found one tts or a size down (newest one) for a good price I would grab it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics