• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hydeous

Reaction score
I dont like jumbo crewnecks because the neck opening is large. This particular iteration is also fairly thin since it's a spring/summer piece. YMMV, if thats the kinda thing you like its a good colorway.

does it fit big? Looks kinda snug on lebron.

im in asia, so the thin piece is good for me lol

newyorkdork

Reaction score
What’s the best option for washing a mud-dyed sweatshirt? I tried to spot clean a couple places with just water and a rag and some of the dye came off leaving a little faded spot.

Emixam

Reaction score
More 101xx fit pics (dmgd 1009, basically the 1007 wash w/o the elbow crash).
Size 4, tts for me (187cm/75kg) and here worn over an oversize (actually huge) sweatshirt. Fits super comfy, and silhouette looks great when worn over a Tshirt only as well.

DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013~2.JPG

Excuse the dirty mirror...

Last edited:

Hydeous

Reaction score
Anybody have experience on sizing of the the skagway leopard lo? Im usually a sz 9.5 brigs, griz and virgil, but a sz 10 fbt.

shopsecondhandvisvim

Reaction score
Anybody have experience on sizing of the the skagway leopard lo? Im usually a sz 9.5 brigs, griz and virgil, but a sz 10 fbt.
I went half size down from my tts and they fit good. Prob could go a full size down but might be too narrow (I have wider feet).

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone got any fit pics of the Gifford pants? Ideally from AW20?

pastrystar23

Reaction score
What’s the best option for washing a mud-dyed sweatshirt? I tried to spot clean a couple places with just water and a rag and some of the dye came off leaving a little faded spot.
9.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads