• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
....if anyone has some camel visvim virgils they would like to sell in a size 11, let me know.

the stupid **** on eBay bailed last minute so still on the hunt for these.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone picking up anything from the first release this week?

PinkuMan

Reaction score
I do like some of the black stuff they're doing in recent seasons.
Anyone picking up anything from the first release this week?
Just moved into a new apartment recently so I'm a little strapped for cash rn. It's a no for me :(

zabo358

Reaction score
Yeah I’d like to see a 101xx in action. I was looking at getting one from the trunk show but wasn’t sure how it’d look in my actual size.
Were you looking at the dry pique?

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
101xx jacket in a dry pique cotton, kinda looks like whipcord from pics. Really not much different than the spot iteration from this season, though I didnt try to confirm

edit: covered^^
Whenever it comes out, I'll have the 101xx ultimate (in a size up) from this season and can share pics in comparison with my 101xx d-1006

I think from ss22 there were 3 101xx iterations:
-dry ss dmgd
-ss dmgd
-dry pique

None had crash processing to my knowledge, just paint and light distressing. Though if I remember correctly the dry pique was labeled as crash?

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were you looking at the dry pique?

Yeah, I'm debating whether to get the CYMK one from this season or wait for the pique one from FW22. Personally I prefer the regular 101 and not the 101xx, but I haven't actually tried on the latter.

zabo358

Reaction score
101xx jacket in a dry pique cotton, kinda looks like whipcord from pics. Really not much different than the spot iteration from this season, though I didnt try to confirm

edit: covered^^
Whenever it comes out, I'll have the 101xx ultimate (in a size up) from this season and can share pics in comparison with my 101xx d-1006

-dry ss dmgd
-ss dmgd
-dry pique

None had crash processing to my knowledge, just paint and light distressing. Though if I remember correctly the dry pique was labeled as crash?
What is the 101xx ultimate?

Emixam

Reaction score
-dry ss dmgd
-ss dmgd
-dry pique

the dry pique seems hard wash, not exactly crash as per the other items labeled as such. I like the heavy wash effect on these, and the lighter hand drip paint as well. I will go fo rnavy or black.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads