• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hobojones

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the visvim crocs comment was sarcasm or something lol… they’re def regular crocs and that just goes to show how strange some folks can be regarding vis …

Retlas

Reaction score
Yeah think my British sarcasm got confused…
COVID comfort in full effect though…

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, you think Hiroki-sama would let his models wear normal crocs that weren't using the ancient Japanese art of vulcanizing rubber? Y'all just don't understand the brand and its ethos.

Retlas

Reaction score
Hey folks... has anyone had anything shipped to them via SF International? Had a package sent this way (didnt know at the time)...
I have just checked tracking... and it says customs cleared, waiting for charges to be paid.

Does anyone know how you get notified what the charges are and how they can be paid? (strange as the package is marked at 5k yen and that is below the threshold here in the UK).

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trunk shows for SS22 starting in early July (JP). Us dates are usually around the same time.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on Christos as beach sandals? I'm never been a sandal person but going to be island hopping for a month *shrug*

Prob a dumb question though.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thoughts on Christos as beach sandals? I'm never been a sandal person but going to be island hopping for a month *shrug*

Prob a dumb question though.
Island slippers would be a good shout.

shopsecondhandvisvim

Reaction score
Happy Tuesday! Enjoy some fit pics from the last couple weeks

Tee: 2019 Jumbo Tee Subsequence
Denim: FW18 Social Sculpture 01 D14
Shoes: SS17 Skagway Lo Leopard
A43ABA53-8602-4BC1-BF1F-BACAB185AD1F.jpeg

Tee: 2019 Contrary Dept. Jumbo Tee Natural Paint
Pants: RRL Distressed Herringbone Utility Pants
Shoes: FW09 Visvim Jaipur Hi Hickory
233A073F-D6F7-4698-92C5-826CBDE69FC9.jpeg

shopsecondhandvisvim

Reaction score
Also, made this PDF to help with identification of visvim's model tag number to figure out sub brand, year and season for those who need it. There's also a guide on there to identify the year/season using the the seasonal footwear tongue tags. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• How to Identify Visvim clothing.pdf
    666.9 KB · Views: 94

zabo358

Reaction score
Looking to get advice regarding a zenmarket purchase/issue. Bought another pair of Visvim dry denim via yahoo Japan action that was described as only being worn once. Got the package today and the jeans have been heavily washed. There is no “dry” structure left and the jeans feel just like my other pairs of washed social sculptures. The tag also has some text bleeding, more evidence of washing. Is there anything I can do regarding a claim/refund? This is my first time buying via zenmarket.

Emixam

Reaction score
Looking to get advice regarding a zenmarket purchase/issue. Bought another pair of Visvim dry denim via yahoo Japan action that was described as only being worn once. Got the package today and the jeans have been heavily washed. There is no “dry” structure left and the jeans feel just like my other pairs of washed social sculptures. The tag also has some text bleeding, more evidence of washing. Is there anything I can do regarding a claim/refund? This is my first time buying via zenmarket.

You cannot claim anything bought through yahoo auctions. There is no buyer/purchaser protection really.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you plan on using the platform again, I would advise against it. Such is the life of doing business with online auctions. Best to resell at a minor loss if you can and avoid the seller for future purchases. It's really not ZenMarket's fault, so not sure why you are penalizing them, they are merely an intermediary between the seller and you, and in no way a source of authentication or authority in goods purchased.

FYI, insane deal on some 7-hole 73 in size 11 (Note these fit .5 size big like all 7-hole). Unclear if glamood will include box and tags, but theyre legit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads