• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sloweasy

Reaction score
Hey all,

wondering if any of you have had tried to purchase on the japanese site to ship to a japanese address and had any trouble? I have a friend who's been living there a few years that tried to purchase the 101xx DMGD 1006 for me and none of his credit cards have worked (even his jp cards and they all have 3-d verification). Just for the hell of it, i tried to purchase with my sapphire reserve to send to his address and it didn't work either. It just kept sending us to the homepage. Wondering if there's something we're missing here.

btw, this was after he accidentally purchased the 101xx DRY DMGD 1006 in store so... if anyone is interested in that version in a size 2 hmu. I'll have one for sale for JP retail + intl shipping + shipping from california.

Retlas

Reaction score
Hey all,

wondering if any of you have had tried to purchase on the japanese site to ship to a japanese address and had any trouble? I have a friend who's been living there a few years that tried to purchase the 101xx DMGD 1006 for me and none of his credit cards have worked (even his jp cards and they all have 3-d verification). Just for the hell of it, i tried to purchase with my sapphire reserve to send to his address and it didn't work either. It just kept sending us to the homepage. Wondering if there's something we're missing here.

btw, this was after he accidentally purchased the 101xx DRY DMGD 1006 in store so... if anyone is interested in that version in a size 2 hmu. I'll have one for sale for JP retail + intl shipping + shipping from california.

Strange that his JP cards aren’t working. I had someone do that for me and it worked okay.

Emixam

Reaction score
EDIT : oh you mentioned the 3-D verification, then this is strange....

Last edited:

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of complaints about JP credit cards not working on Japanese Visvim forums as well. I think it's a common issue.

My US Amex works fine on the website though.

sloweasy

Reaction score
i got it to finally work with my card, but only once I called Chase. Apparently VbV/3D varies by the bank and Chase is the worst at it. I think i have to do this every time i want to order.

@keykoo Thanks. I'll let him know

pastrystar23

Reaction score
20210519_164211.jpg

Dog Walking Outfit #37

Roland Jogger (Veg Suede) (2018)
Pastoral Shorts (DMGD Moleskin) (2014)
Amplus Hoodie P.O. (Uneven Dye) (2020)
Excelsior Cap (Chino) (2018)

newyorkdork

Reaction score
I just picked up the Shaman Folk Christos. In bare feet they’re great, but with socks on they’re hard to walk in because they slip off too easily. Adjusting them tighter doesn’t help. Anyone else has this problem? Or did I just buy a size too big?

Hydeous

Reaction score
Pics. I got the standard christo, with or without socks they are fine for me

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Packages starting to arrive now. Did four seperate parcels and mark downs to avoid getting shafted on customs. :D

Hoodies and Sweats first. T-Shirts hopefully arriving in the next fortnight or so.

Visvim Amplus Uneven Dye Hoodie
Visvim Jumbo Stencil Hoodie
Cottle Akane Hoodie
Visvim Jumbo Veggie Dye Hoodie
Filmelange 3/4 Sweat
Visvim 3/4 ICT Crash Sweat
Kapital Surf Hoodie - unseen (for the other half ;-) )

2LgaOD5.jpg

Lr9XU97.jpg

ucEt2TD.jpg

Emixam

Reaction score
@Hanto ever since you announced you would stop purchasing Visvim one year or two ago, you have been literally doing the complete opposite in the most furious way ? nice kops though

bbhewee

Reaction score
got mine on today... socks slip slightly but definately improves with wear
They rub the top of my toes, something fierce.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 38.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 29 18.5%

Forum statistics

Threads