• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the sizing is like on the Wabanaki boot? Would a US11 be too small if I have US12 Virgils?

Crandnew

Reaction score
After a long search, I finally managed to snag a lhamo robe (the long robe coat). I love it, the detail is insane. Was just wondering what the two interior ties are for? I’d think it would be too give the robe a more open stance, but I don’t know why they put two right next to each other. Anyone have this piece and can run me down all the ways to wear it?

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After a long search, I finally managed to snag a lhamo robe (the long robe coat). I love it, the detail is insane. Was just wondering what the two interior ties are for? I’d think it would be too give the robe a more open stance, but I don’t know why they put two right next to each other. Anyone have this piece and can run me down all the ways to wear it?
Can’t answer your question but just wanted to say congrats on your find
Despite the pricing and such whenever I get a new Vis piece I love the details so much I just stare at them for a few minutes. There are just some pieces that no one does better (based solely on online shopping photo searches.)

Crandnew

Reaction score
Despite the pricing and such whenever I get a new Vis piece I love the details so much I just stare at them for a few minutes. There are just some pieces that no one does better (based solely on online shopping photo searches.)

It’s been a grail for a while. I got the navy Giza chino robe they only sold at FIL off YJP. I proxyed it. Was an expensive purchase and have had my eye on it for a while. Was gonna be my first proxy experience, but zenmarket blocked it because the seller didn’t have much feedback. Gave me time to get the hang of proxying. I went back and saw the seller had accumulated more feedback and was unblocked.

Really wish Visvim would run the lhamo robe more. Seems they have quit releasing it and instead are focusing on other robes. It’s probably my favorite of the robes they make.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I saw a Lhamo coming out this Fall/Winter. I forget what the color/fabric was but it was right next to the Kiyaris during the trunk show.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. ? Had the same when I first saw my Grizzlys, Sanjuro and Six-Five.

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I say, marking as a gift may work. I got some Lama sandals that were £120 and they were marked as a gift. No fees.

I have a stamped Jumbo hoodie coming tomorrow so will let you know what happens.

Unless you find an individual who will do it for you, it's your only option really I'm afraid.
The hoodie just arrived. Got stung with £41 fees. The item value was 26.5k yen, so paid around £250 in total. This is the item.

Retail is over £600 here so it is a good deal, but just hate paying fees, after having not done for the past dozen Zenmarket parcels. If the price is right on Mercari, it can be worth it, but the packaging is definitely poorer, considering that you don't need to pay extra with Zenmarket for indivudally wrapped pieces, bubble wrap and a box. The hoodie came in a plastic bag, wrapped in a paper bag, wrapped again completely in parcel tape! :D

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
Brigadiers today
9D62294E-59D7-43C8-9420-F691D2C973CC.jpeg

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Camus Pants? Keen to see some fits and or sizing advice. :)

bbhewee

Reaction score
Slightly large. Not as much as the Jumbo Eigers.

Does anyone have the Camus Pants? Keen to see some fits and or sizing advice. :)

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone ID the season for these 7Holes?

Retlas

Reaction score
hhmmm thought they were 2009 but nope... will think again.

Hydeous

Reaction score
I noticed that. But he could be driving a car and working in an office building where theres minimal rough surfaces. Or hes just wearing those inside the house to break it in

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads