• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crandnew

Reaction score
Do the social sculpture boarder shirts have the same fit as the other social sculpture shirts. I have a four corners, and social sculpture shirt. Thinking of replacing the dark wash four corners with a one wash social sculpture shirt. I would just prefer it to have the ss cut.

Also could anyone legit check said shirt for me? Tags look a little suspect..

Attachments

• border1.jpeg
    border1.jpeg
    145.7 KB · Views: 18
  • border1=3.jpeg
    border1=3.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 14
  • border4.jpeg
    border4.jpeg
    289.1 KB · Views: 15
  • border5.jpeg
    border5.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 16
  • border6.jpeg
    border6.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 46
  • border2.jpeg
    border2.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

tstormk

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the sizing on the lumber khadi check shirt? (This one: https://shop.visvim.tv/jp/en/product/?ProductID=0121105011009)
I'm usually a size 3 in Visvim but I'm ensure whether to go true to size or size up to a 4 on this one. Some of the pictures I've seen with models who are similar build to me (185cm, 76kg) it just looks a bit small in the size 3. Here, for example: https://shop.havenshop.com/products/visvim-lumber-khadi-check-l-s-green

I would much prefer a fit similar to the one pictured here: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/visvim-...ort&breadcrumb=Home/Brands/VISVIM&color=green

Hydeous

Reaction score
anybody know how ss14 skagway fit? should i go to my virgil/grizzly sizing or my fbt sizing?

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
Can someone tell me the sizing on the lumber khadi check shirt? (This one: https://shop.visvim.tv/jp/en/product/?ProductID=0121105011009)
I'm usually a size 3 in Visvim but I'm ensure whether to go true to size or size up to a 4 on this one. Some of the pictures I've seen with models who are similar build to me (185cm, 76kg) it just looks a bit small in the size 3. Here, for example: https://shop.havenshop.com/products/visvim-lumber-khadi-check-l-s-green

I would much prefer a fit similar to the one pictured here: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/visvim-lumber-check-flannel-button-up-shirt/5871576?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/Brands/VISVIM&color=green
I wear a size 3 in rhe Lumber which is TTS for me. I’m 6 foot and the fit is more like the Nordstrom model.

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
anybody know how ss14 skagway fit? should i go to my virgil/grizzly sizing or my fbt sizing?

1/2 size down like a Converse.

pastrystar23

Reaction score
going to be in NYC tomorrow. Other than 180 the store, and DSM. Any other places to buy visvim? Does anyone know if Bergdorf still sells Vis?

pastrystar23

Reaction score
Do the social sculpture boarder shirts have the same fit as the other social sculpture shirts. I have a four corners, and social sculpture shirt. Thinking of replacing the dark wash four corners with a one wash social sculpture shirt. I would just prefer it to have the ss cut.

Also could anyone legit check said shirt for me? Tags look a little suspect..
that's real. I find the border shirts are the same as the normal SS shirts. That's a 2017 model so it's the old sizing, which I like.

Crandnew

Reaction score
that's real. I find the border shirts are the same as the normal SS shirts. That's a 2017 model so it's the old sizing, which I like.

It got snatched while I was looking at it. Just decided to get a non border social sculpture unwashed shirt for like 100 less with that older fit. I agree I like the older fit, at least on the damaged one I have.

m.ello

Reaction score
going to be in NYC tomorrow. Other than 180 the store, and DSM. Any other places to buy visvim? Does anyone know if Bergdorf still sells Vis?

I know kith is still carries a few items, not sure about bergdorf though

m.ello

Reaction score
Concepts? Or is that Boston only.

Oh I completely forgot about ny concepts, it’s possible but I’ve never been so I can’t say for sure

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They do online so worth a check. They have just got the pink jumbo hoodies too.

ddohnggo

Reaction score

i think dsm dropped visvim a while ago.

i think the only other shop is nordstroms.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure Kith is the only stockist in NYC. DSMNY and Bergdorf stopped stocking Visvim several years ago and 180 is no longer involved with the brand (I think they were their show room partner?)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads