• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

m.ello

Reaction score
11705318-05D9-4905-A222-E058B91F1DF9.jpeg

Last edited:

Owl

Reaction score
What colour is that hoody listed as? It looks terrific. There's a few red variations going around. It's not numbered or stamped is it?

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of US10 Virgils like the ones below that I might be looking to sell. Very little wear and comes with box and shoe bags. PM me if anyone is interested!

1617634647328.png

Owl

Reaction score
shot01_0244_v2_QC.jpg

Here's some fairly far out Vis styling.

Last edited:

m.ello

Reaction score
What colour is that hoody listed as? It looks terrific. There's a few red variations going around. It's not numbered or stamped is it?

Amplus uneven dye

Reactions: Owl

Retlas

Reaction score

That’s the uneven dye in red. Union LA have it online...

I love it

Reactions: Owl

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, based on that article I finally found where Hiroki gets his sunglasses (They were different than the DITA iteration made for visvim). It's a small French brand called Maison Bonnet. Frames start around 2k USD and are either made to measure based on pre-selected configurations, or they offer a bespoke experience which runs more. Considering I can't even keep track of my cheaper lenses much less my visvim frames, I'll have to pass lol

Last edited:

Samer

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, based on that article I finally found where Hiroki gets his sunglasses (They were different than the DITA iteration made for visvim). It's a small French brand called Maison Bonnet. Frames start around 2k USD and are either made to measure based on pre-selected configurations, or they offer a bespoke experience which runs more. Considering I can't even keep track of my cheaper lenses much less my visvim frames, I'll have to pass lol
I had the privilege of buying a ready made pair from the atelier in 2019. They literally shaped the bridge to my crooked nose, and explained the whole process as they were doing it. The frames are beautiful, but more importantly they are very nice people.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Considering people regularly pay around $500 or more for non MTM/Bespoke frames, I wonder if $2k is really that crazy. I have a terrible time finding frames that fit my oddly shaped head.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They have a signature frame for him, which I assume you can get made to measure

Considering people regularly pay around $500 or more for non MTM/Bespoke frames, I wonder if $2k is really that crazy. I have a terrible time finding frames that fit my oddly shaped head.

I don't think its insane, but I have a hard time keeping track of sunglasses, and often drop them or get damaged. It's a tough sell for beaters, thats for sure.

Samer

Reaction score
They have a signature frame for him, which I assume you can get made to measure

I don't think its insane, but I have a hard time keeping track of sunglasses, and often drop them or get damaged. It's a tough sell for beaters, thats for sure.
When your frames are made like this, you’ll hold onto them! Mine are always on my face ?
9EDC010E-E685-4153-BB77-A9AF203C7D30.jpeg
488DABE9-CAA3-4DEE-A73F-1C0FC1EF4DF0.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads