• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

m.ello

Reaction score
Hey fellas, I hate asking for LCs but if I could get some help I'd really appreciate it. It's on Frill so I'm automatically skeptical of anything that comes off there.

1614696228956.png

1614696229059.png

1614696278361.png

1614696301832.png

I can't find any current or previous listings to compare the tags with aside from the spot release w/ different lining and serial number

Attachments

• 1614696190834.png
    1614696190834.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 24

m.ello

Reaction score
Labels looks wonky and off

That's what I think too but as far as I know there are no fakes of these besides this brand called Fintoe on taobao but they look very different

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reseller quote from samplekickz - $5k

I'm hoping the sales associate that helps me at the Gyre store will help me get one... said it was tough to reserve ICT but some of the proxies have already confirmed a bunch already...

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I hate asking for LCs but if I could get some help I'd really appreciate it. It's on Frill so I'm automatically skeptical of anything that comes off there.

I can't find any current or previous listings to compare the tags with aside from the spot release w/ different lining and serial number

Visible serial number looks right. I assume this is the FW19 version? I wouldn't lean too much on brand label wonkiness, as I've noticed that Visvim's brand label is pretty inconsistent between items.

m.ello

Reaction score
Visible serial number looks right. I assume this is the FW19 version? I wouldn't lean too much on brand label wonkiness, as I've noticed that Visvim's brand label is pretty inconsistent between items.

Yeah fw19. As I started looking at the label on my outwear I realized not all of them are perfect lmao. The text, spacing, and fonts on the size and info tag all look good to me and consistent with all of them. two other people told me it was good so I'm gonna go ahead and get it

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you sure you're a 4? It runs pretty big, unless you plan on cuffing like some of the lookbook shots

Reactions: rms

m.ello

Reaction score
Are you sure you're a 4? It runs pretty big, unless you plan on cuffing like some of the lookbook shots

yeah I was gonna cuff, I wanted a bigger body so I can fit my 101 and liners underneath

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wish the mainline release had more interesting lining in the cuffs like the Peerless version.

m.ello

Reaction score
Wish the mainline release had more interesting lining in the cuffs like the Peerless version.

the lining on the old napier coats were some of my favorite

Retlas

Reaction score
I'm hoping the sales associate that helps me at the Gyre store will help me get one... said it was tough to reserve ICT but some of the proxies have already confirmed a bunch already...

Good luck. I saw the that Samplekickz has sizes but my normal proy hasnt replied yet.

Will waiit and see...

rms

Reaction score
Good luck. I saw the that Samplekickz has sizes but my normal proy hasnt replied yet.

Will waiit and see...
Appears they finally found a stash of vintage bandana -
Had the Khadi version in the new fit, runs big imo. Normally wear these with just a l/s tee, old equivalent size too small / new fit bit too big. That new lining slides on a lot easier though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 90 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads