• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wahshingt

Reaction score
I am looking at a pair of 18AW Skagways Hi (JP Canvas) in Black, and wondered if anyone can say if they fit TTS? They are US9, which is what I take in Virgil Boots for example, but my US 9 Skagway slip-ons from 2014 are really too big, maybe by a full size. Seems like you may need to size down for Visvim sneakers generally? Thanks in advance folks.
all the skagway with new sole (tag moved to front) need to size up for 0.5

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
I am looking at a pair of 18AW Skagways Hi (JP Canvas) in Black, and wondered if anyone can say if they fit TTS? They are US9, which is what I take in Virgil Boots for example, but my US 9 Skagway slip-ons from 2014 are really too big, maybe by a full size. Seems like you may need to size down for Visvim sneakers generally? Thanks in advance folks.

I have the exact same pair and as with all my Skags I sized down 1/2.

Skags are the only sneakers I size down on. Attica and Roland Joggers I size up a full size because they run narrow. FBT’s I size up 1/2.

simcol

Reaction score
Thanks, folks. Yeah, I think I will pass and look out for a US8.5. Not urgent, but this pair looked pristine, and not a bad price, so I was tempted. Cheers for keeping me on the straight and narrow.

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
Fit ✅
Kapital Handknitted Noragi
Amplus Hoodie
Dry Denim 10
Brigadier Boots

B347AB5D-6C80-4851-87A3-6E8CED2FBD80.jpeg

Last edited:

illiterate

Reaction score
Kinda new to the brand and have been debating picking up a piece with all the sales going around. How do you size the eiger pants?

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
The Kapital Tugihagi knits are so great, although a bit scratchy. I love the idea of a hoodie underneath -- looks so good.
Thank you and agreed. ??

I also wore just a tee underneath and it’s not scratchy at all.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you and agreed. ??

I also wore just a tee underneath and it’s not scratchy at all.

Yeah I wear mine over a tee too and it's not too bad. But the different yarns or materials they used to knit it up are really crazy. Some are pretty rough.

Can't wait for covid times to be over so I have more reasons to bust out the larger kesa.

frunk

Reaction score
Wondering if any of you guys have any experience with the 101 down vests that released earlier this year?

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would love to see a fit pit personally, lots of ppl seem to have sold theirs- may look weird because of the traditional collar? Think theyre similar to the iris vest in sizing, meaning up 1 from US sizing (US large should be a 4, etc). Fabric is a nylon cotton blend, think it was the same fabric as the kenai from 19aw.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads