• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's also a couple items on Maas and Stacks up for sale. Unfortunately the store is closing :(

hobojones

Reaction score
I'm super tempted by those skagways lol. Is the thicker midsole a recent update to the skagways? I don't remember ever really caring for them for the past few years until I saw them in canoe club's shots and I noticed how substantial the midsole is now.

I'm pretty much an 11 across the board in all shoes and my feet are on the wide side. I'd imagine 11 would work for me, right? Anyone have comments on comfort too? Maybe @shopcanoeclub could chime in.

Retlas

Reaction score
the big midsole is new... I think someone here has a pair so can advise on the sizing.

Contrary Warrior

Reaction score
I'm super tempted by those skagways lol. Is the thicker midsole a recent update to the skagways? I don't remember ever really caring for them for the past few years until I saw them in canoe club's shots and I noticed how substantial the midsole is now.

I'm pretty much an 11 across the board in all shoes and my feet are on the wide side. I'd imagine 11 would work for me, right? Anyone have comments on comfort too? Maybe @shopcanoeclub could chime in.
I always go 1/2 size down with my Skags even with the new sole. The only recent exception are my ICT mud dyed lows which fit a little narrow probably due to the mud wash.

simcol

Reaction score
Quick legit check on these, supposedly Virgil Cap Folk Kgnr. Concerns: 9 holes, dark studs and the detail on the back of the heel. Cheers for any input, folks.

Attachments

• VIRGILCAPFOLKKGNR.jpg
    VIRGILCAPFOLKKGNR.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 60
  • virgilcapfolkkgnr2.jpg
    virgilcapfolkkgnr2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 82

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kiyari coat is releasing this week. Anyone happen to check it out during trunk shows and have any thoughts? I've considered getting a ruunpe in the past and wondering if this might be a good alternative.

Retlas

Reaction score
It looks great IMO... second that request about viewing it in the flesh?

Hanto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone fancy a pair of half price High Water Chinos in black? Size 5.

Just looking for what I paid, which was £200, + postage. Otherwise I will return them.

Emixam

Reaction score
wait a sec, you are saltz, lol never realized before

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads