• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub did you get any of the velvet trimmed pop over (the tunic)? The light brown/tan bandana looking one?

Last edited:

Retlas

Reaction score
Cool... can you let me know the chest measurements for a size 3. I am a 38 inch chest but sometimes ICT comes up small.

thanks

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@tdes81 if you want to secure your size shoot me an email [email protected] - I'm happy to issue you an invoice but can't ship the goods til Saturday :-D

Also, they seem to be pretty roomy. I'd say if it were me I probably would, but I am more than happy to grab the rest of the measurements for you if you've got that size in mind. Go ahead and include that in the email my friend

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_1210.jpg

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
anyone have any lead to veterans pants in a size 2 (olive) or want to sell their pair?

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
1.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

156.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

VISVIM ICT

Lots of sizes are already accounted for. The collection will go live on the site tomorrow evening 7.10 at 8pm MST. Feel free to hit me up for sizing questions and to secure your piece.​

zabo358

Reaction score
Looking for social sculpture 03d17 in a 30 or 32. Please message me if selling will pay top dollar.

simcol

Reaction score
Thinking these are fake. Supposedly Visvim/Soph Christo collab, code: VSESP0011-01. No Visvim or Soph tag on the straps puts me off. Anyone able to set me straight? Thanks in advance. (Happy to post other photos if this might help).

visvim_christosoph_1591333420_ee572eb2_progressive.jpg

Retlas

Reaction score
I am not 100% but didn’t they all have the scorpion tag on the label and the stamp in the footbed wasn’t rectangular... more of a octagon

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads