• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I already showed the kerchief, but wanted to share my recent Visvim haul.

also, major major s/o to the good folks at Canoe Club. their service is amazing and they’re really dope people. Picked up the jumbo hoodies and handyman from them.
Damn dawg, glad you're stoked! What a haul, ha. Appreciate you!!!

norigim

Reaction score
Curious if you saved money by going through proxy rather than buying from US store. Last time I checked it wasn't too hard to pick up ICT kerchiefs when they get released if you call the Saturday they come out.

As opposed to JP where you need a connect with one of the employees and/or join the lottery.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
Curious if you saved money by going through proxy rather than buying from US store. Last time I checked it wasn't too hard to pick up ICT kerchiefs when they get released if you call the Saturday they come out.

As opposed to JP where you need a connect with one of the employees and/or join the lottery.

im not sure but proxies on other Visvim items usually will save you money, but kerchiefs usually require you to pay more than the site. My understanding is that size 3-5 for kerchiefs are always sold first/quick as it is the most commonly wanted size. That’s also what I’ve noticed myself.

nets860

Reaction score
Prices getting even more insane? New 101 price is double the norm for some paint splatter

brianoh

Reaction score
Prices getting even more insane? New 101 price is double the norm for some paint splatter

wtf? did rihanna pee on it? i can't see why a denim jkt would cost that much otherwise.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Visvim noob here, and just browsing second hand stuff on Grailed - seems like usual going rate for stuff like shirts and hoodies and sweats are like $200+ but there are sometimes the odd $100, even in decent condition. Are there anything to watch out for in these? are there fakes?

srh3161

Reaction score

Looks like it’s an ICT edition judging from the back patch. Probably uses the DRY denim which would explain the higher price.

badeggcat

Reaction score

That’s nothing compared to these shorts

Makes me wonder if it’s a test on the price point limits.

speaknoevil

Reaction score
yeah they are going crazy on the price for those shorts. I guess Eric Clapton or John Mayer could afford but still....

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Fun fact: when John Mayer started wearing Visvim hew as dating Jessica Simpson, and the inspiration for her clothing line was trying to translate the spirit of Visvim into accessible, affordable women's clothing.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cotton Sheep in San Francisco is having a sale, which includes Visvim. You have to check their IG page to see the available items, but here are some sneakers that I think are cool. I have the black pair and find they go well with blue jeans and olive fatigues pretty easily.

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
anyone own the gila mok II's? I really like them, but having trouble figuring out how to style them. all I have in mind is treating it like a version of Chelseas.. pics are always welcome!

Calvin as in CALVIN

Reaction score
for clarification (grizzlies question),
Size 10.5 in most nikes, 10 in jordan 1s, 9.5 in converse.

I can do a 9.5 in grizzlies?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads