1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

*** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit ***

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by g transistor, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Shinoda

Shinoda Well-Known Member

On regular months or did you just order this month as well? They might be busy catching up the back logs of Xmas I suppose.

2. winston86dit

winston86dit Senior member

During other times but I'm sure you're right about them playing catch up.

3. drknmky

drknmky Member

4. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

For real? That's Zara?

I don't think the puffy sanjuros and stuff aren't even good

5. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Guerilla group did the tech Sanjuro better!

6. whnay.

whnay. Senior member Dubiously Honored

How is this not infringement?

1 person likes this.
  7. Emixam

Emixam Senior member

visvim Official Web Store

Our shipping schedule for the end of the year is as follows. Please be aware that the schedule differs from the Site Policy and "Shipping" sections on each product page.
    (For domestic orders) Orders placed on or before 12/26 will be dispatched before the end of the year. Orders placed from 12/27 to 1/3 will be dispatched after 1/4. You will not be able to specify a delivery date or delivery time for orders placed from 12/20 to 1/4.
    (For international orders) For some particular products, orders placed after 12/20 (JST) will be dispatched after 1/4.

8. Emixam

Emixam Senior member

They need to catch up, for reference i orfered a pair of boots on dec 29 2015 and they shipped on jan 20 2016. And i live in japan if that matters.

9. Shinoda

Seems like sales is still good for visvim then. I'm shipping domestically as well to HK.

Oh, and I just got the shipping date a few days ago for the 16th of Jan. Pumped!

10. Shinoda

I got a shipping notice today, however, it's a 12 digit number instead of the usual HK post 13 alphanumeric tracking number. They gave the link for the HK post though so I'm just confused as the tracking obviously won't work. Anyone have any experience from the HK domestic shipping? It's been a while since I ordered from Visvim.tv and I can't remember how the previous order went.

11. winston86dit

Looking at purchasing one of the kerchief down jackets used but with fakes out there, I'm a little apprehensive. Does anyone know what to look out for? It seems it's hard to judge based on the body of the garment since they're all so different.

But for instance, does this tag look legit?

edit: I think I was able to answer my own question by comparing other jacket labels to this one below. So, fake.

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  12. g transistor

What did you look for? Would be cool for you to post a guide so people can see!

13. winston86dit

I compared it to other kerchief's being sold and noticed in the photo (above) they don't list the proper materials. It should show the filling materials on the tag. (see below)

[​IMG]

Also, the washing icons are different and there should be no text below.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  14. ILikeBacon

ILikeBacon Senior member

Any way to know what kinds of Virgils will release this season? I'm looking for black suede. I wasn't happy with the version that I had so I sold them but I'm still looking for ones that I do like.

15. Fycus

Fycus Senior member

virgils aren't listed but likely will release as part of spot release. kerchief is fake because of visvim font and the printed linen liner ink is dark and uniform whereas the og is lighter and much more subtle.

16. keykoo

keykoo Senior member

Virgil KNGR spot release already happened (Jan 2).

There aren't any official virgils for SS2017, but there's a small chance of another spot release I suppose.

17. ILikeBacon

ILikeBacon Senior member

What's a spot release? I've never bought straight from Visvim before. Always just Y!jp. And are you guys talking about the US or Japanese sites? Would it be more worth it to proxy from the Japanese store? Thanks for the responses btw.

18. g transistor

Spot releases aren't linked to general season releases, so they are like special products that are released infrequently throughout the year

For instance, the spot release Virgils were released early January but aren't part of the larger SS17 collection

19. ILikeBacon

ILikeBacon Senior member

Ah I see. Then is there any way to know when these spot releases happen and what items will be included? Black suede Virgils are usually released every season right?

20. MaiLam

MaiLam Senior member

Follow Visvim on Instagram and turn on post notifications