• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

maxfax

Reaction score
I have the original release eton from SS22. It's horween horse leather, size 3. I take between 3 and 4 in visvim tops - typically a 3. It fits slimmer than the average 3 due to the arm holes and shoulders. Definitely a glove-like fit, which I like. The 4 was massive on me.
Thanks bro! That's super helpful information

Art Vandalay

Reaction score
The newer releases (2022 onwards) are mindblowingly uncomfortable. My first pair from FW20 fits like a comfortable slipper. I have a FW23 pair as well and even after a month of wear they're very tough on the feet after a day in the office.
Oh man, that's such a bummer. Love the aesthetic- it's a shame those didn't break in for you. What boots have been the most comfortable for you from recent collections?

Trim

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a pair of decoy duck g.pattern folk in size 9. Anyone has a pair to let go?

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know Visvim prices have been going up, but just checked Purple Label prices and they seem to have gone up a minimum of 10,000 yen for pair of pants, representing a nearly 30% increase. Are all JP brands increasing prices that much?
Could have a lot to do with the yen tanking so import costs for Japanese brands that source from other countries are going up.

discobobulated

Reaction score
mondo-vest

Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't remember seeing anything from Vis with this kind of hand dyed finish. Yet another fake on Marrkt?

Trim

Reaction score
Does anyone know if poundmaker folk have been faked before?
Looking to purchase one and wanted to be sure and pay close attention to when a pair pops up in my size and desired iteration.

activegenius

Reaction score
anyone have a pair of skags size 8 they are trying to get rid of? Particularly interested in slip ons

grs

Reaction score
@discobobulated you want to have a real laugh look at these "No Brand" pieces Marrkt is trying to peddle...

bought some really great items from them over the years that are legit, but assuming the people there are enthusiasts it's insane they would try and sell blatant rip offs/fakes.

grs

Reaction score
On another note do any UK people have recs for getting a Dainite resole?

asaa1000

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads