• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Samer

Reaction score
007FC4AD-9DD9-41B8-9C87-1C99726E8608.png
Comes in blue black and green

norigim

Reaction score
I think I gotta go black

Nothing against black, I was originally thinking that too, but I feel like the louder color goes better with the pattern as it's designed to stand out a bit.

Every choice here is good though! That price though XD

MrChukes

Reaction score
Where is show that you went? I thought this was FIL exclusive.
It is FIL exclusive. I ordered it at the Trunk Show in Torrance, CA. However, they stopped taking orders on this jacket Tuesday.

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is FIL exclusive. I ordered it at the Trunk Show in Torrance, CA. However, they stopped taking orders on this jacket Tuesday.
How does one get invited to the trunk show?

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can ask to be invited. They usually send invites to return customers. When I go I see the same people. I’ve seen Frunk at the trunk show twice lol.
Cool, thanks! I’ll have to ask next time I hit up exposition.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
What was the pre-order price for that Jacket? What's the advantage to a pre-order v. just buying when it is released? I am curious!

norigim

Reaction score

Oh, did they move the trunk show to their offices? Last time I went to one in the US it was at the exposition store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads