• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

preussen

Reaction score
One month later than planned, after 8.5hrs on the phone to FedEx, 70 plus emails and cc'ing in the UK&I MD of customer experience, having been lost once, in Customs three times, and stuck in Birmingham for nearly a month, it's here. Visvim completed.

inqE3zD.jpg

TX4pE8z.jpg

rRd2BkI.jpg

Pjj6evv.jpg

cYhPco2.jpg

1k5gSG6.jpg

fY46S9r.jpg

Three other bits came in that time, including the Varsity, Dugout, this Black Elk, and another coming on Thursday. :D

ekuFYYw.jpg

eJVqogH.jpg

Not the easiest to see because of the light but it is this piece.
10251856_5db2c6c927af5_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Wow, you give me hope now. Been waiting on a package through fedex since late December. They just notified me they lost it in customs. Maybe it will still show up somehow smh

shopsecondhandvisvim

Reaction score
FYI they are making decent fakes of the wildflower tunic now. Cotton as the fabric is a dead giveaway. Should be wool/linen. Smells like ass as well. EF8AE609-EBEF-40F8-B27F-B8C088B691E6.jpeg CF831964-C183-4781-80E8-24037962B29F.jpeg 2A4F3C99-6E1C-4CED-AECF-3679D90CE3D6.jpeg

norigim

Reaction score
What's the actual item look like? Curious if the actual item itself could pass from a visual check.

kami

Reaction score
Finally managed to get hold of a Paratrooper in a 4. Some of you might remember I got scammed on a fake on yahoo JP (managed to get money back) Always wanted the Olive or black but got a decent price on a brand new beige in a 4 (finding a 4 in black or olive seems impossible). Was bit worried it was going to be too sandy in colour which really wouldn’t have wanted but photos make it look way lighter than in person. Very much a light olive in colour.

been looking for the olive or black in a size 3 for a minute as well so it’s good to hear the beige is on the green side. Now I just need to find one for a fair price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads