• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

discobobulated

Reaction score
I have a few Pais of 70s Cons and like when they came out, I couldn't go back to regular cons. The same applies to when I got Skags. 70s Cons feel a lot thinner and cheaper when compared to Vis. Obviously, you pay for this upgrade.

Blancpain

Reaction score

0122405013005 IRIS JKT (MAWATA SILK)
0122405013006 SANJURO KIMONO (MAWATA SILK)
0122405013007 REVERSIBLE VEST (MAWATA SILK)

Anyone ever handled or own a Mawata fabric product? From photos it looks like it has a rough hand feel; when I imagine “silk” I usually think of a sateen fabric. Iris could be cool but if it’s just matte black for US$2500+ (guess)… eh.

norigim

Reaction score
Usually the “mawata silk” label is used for the fill of a jacket. I have a Kiyari with mawata and it’s very warm. I use it as a lounge jacket when at home.

Blancpain

Reaction score
Usually the “mawata silk” label is used for the fill of a jacket. I have a Kiyari with mawata and it’s very warm. I use it as a lounge jacket when at home.
Well that makes more sense after looking through the photos. Cool but less exciting maybe. Thanks

StoneyIce

Reaction score
Hey guys when is the last week of the autumn/winter season? And do spot releases typically follow the very next week after that?

notthemanager

Reaction score
Does anyone own or has anyone tried on Nabi Moc Hi - Folks? don’t appear to be half sizes, but not sure which way to go

iamneilxx

Reaction score
Quick update- one of my proxies told me that the Fabro-folk(Visvim loafers) fits really large. He is usually a 10.5 and needed to size down to a 9.5 or 9. This is quite surprising since I remember needing to size up for the old Fabro-folks.

frunk

Reaction score
Speaking of TWO boots, I snagged this (size 12! Brand new!) off YJP recently for an epic price. The ballsack effect is pretty minimal compared to other pairs, but I’m not mad. Getting my feet into them is a little bit of a challenge due to the angle, hopefully that becomes easier with break-in.

Attachments

discobobulated

Reaction score
I have these boots. Were a bit of a struggle to get on & off to start but ease up after a few wears. How much did you snag them for?

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 18 26.9%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 22.4%