• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hobojones

Reaction score
Can yall share some pics of the skagways coming apart? I love my pair but have only had em for 2 months and they seem solid. They come apart where the sole meets the upper?

abcdefghijkl

Reaction score

hobojones

Reaction score
Wew first pic is horrific… maybe I can live with the second one. Thanks for that. It’s a shame bc i love the latest iteration of the skagways, the small toe cap and thick soles are great, I much prefer them to say ramones which I used to own but were uncomfortable. If my pair dies within the next few months maybe I’ll just give converse addict a try.

m.ello

Reaction score
they need to start releasing more models like the recent g. cords lows again. G patterns need to be dropped honestly.

kami

Reaction score
Since Exposition emails already came out, figure I could post about this - don’t sleep on the 7 holes! Definitely size down as with the older releases.

I haven’t really been following but have these 7 holes released already?
Would anyone with experience comment on the sizing of them if you had a wide foot? Usually I’m fine with 10 in chucks, 10.5 in vans and 11 in Jordan 1s/dunks. Wondering if 10.5 would be fine with some wiggle room.

edit. well damn i see them on US site but no 10.5 and 10 is sold out..
will they be releasing at more retailers/overseas?

Last edited:

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10 for sure- im 9.5 in chucks and do a 9.5 in 7-holes with ample toe space, sometimes instep is a bit shallow but it stretches

norigim

Reaction score
I haven’t really been following but have these 7 holes released already?
Would anyone with experience comment on the sizing of them if you had a wide foot? Usually I’m fine with 10 in chucks, 10.5 in vans and 11 in Jordan 1s/dunks. Wondering if 10.5 would be fine with some wiggle room.

edit. well damn i see them on US site but no 10.5 and 10 is sold out..
will they be releasing at more retailers/overseas?

release in JP will happen over new years…for rest of world and third party retailers maybe around the same time?

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
release in JP will happen over new years…for rest of world and third party retailers maybe around the same time?
Are all the C/D Black Friday drops getting a wider retailer release too?

frunk

Reaction score
This latest Cd release is FIL exclusive afaik. Japan gets it New Year’s Day.

m.ello

Reaction score
1669934398611.png

7 Holes have almost no processing, kind of disappointing 😭

kami

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads