• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

rms

Reaction score
For clarity, it fits like the Iris Liner or Iris Liner Jkt?
Slightly roomier than the old liner - way more fitted than jkt. Assuming there's this ( Liner Jkt. ) and Jkt.
Recall the Jkt fitting very roomy, especially the sleeves. This is nothing like that.

Hanto

Reaction score
Was someone state side wanting the black virgils in a 12?

Hanto

Reaction score
Zephyr's are amazing irl, but, as I said to @Retlas, I think they are wearing me. Less Visvim, more Rick Owens. Let me know what you think but I will likely back them. Definitely 0.5 small in toebox too. I backed the black lambskin Virgils too as I think, other than the leather, they are not making me think... o_O

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love those, in particular the white colorway but I'm so over the vulcanized sole they use on those and the g.patten. Mine are already falling apart- total joke.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Adhesion between layers is ass- the fabric impregnated rubber strips fall apart, not sure why they keep doing that. Even vans last longer in my experience.

Hanto

Reaction score
Adhesion between layers is ass- the fabric impregnated rubber strips fall apart, not sure why they keep doing that. Even vans last longer in my experience.
The part I've had go is the heel counter. The rubber/plastic has snapped and completely lost its shape on one pair of skagways I have.

m.ello

Reaction score
The front of the midsole on my g patten broke and turned into a rubber flap lol

zabo358

Reaction score
You would think Vis had a few employees wear the design for 6-12 months to see how it holds up before releasing it. I’ve seen several instances of G patterns falling apart. Yet they are still pumping them out for SS23 lol.

Emixam

Reaction score
You would think Vis had a few employees wear the design for 6-12 months to see how it holds up before releasing it. I’ve seen several instances of G patterns falling apart. Yet they are still pumping them out for SS23 lol.
All their skgways construction has been the same for 10+ years, falling apart within months and nothing being improved. Converse will last you longer.

New skags never last.

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know it's not a 1:1 comparison but I own drkshdw Ramones that look almost new after 6 years of wear and low maintenance. I know cup sole vs / taped sole, but how they can't figure it out with 1k sneakers is mind boggling

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's called "deep quality" :hide:

Hanto

Reaction score
I saw on another forum that cons do a custom sole with a g. pattern style sole. Will find a pic, but is an option I guess.

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass

Votes: 15 21.1%