• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hanto

Reaction score
They said the item was unavailable at time or purchase. So I guess it was already sold out when I went to check out but their inventory wasn’t updating and incorrectly showed it was still available. A pity I really like that tweed material. I’ll get it one day.
It's on a few other western sites so have faith!

LeBeef

Reaction score
Can anyone who has the thorson II alt comment on sizing or post a pic? Also, what does the ny/c stand for? Quite like it in the product shots I’ve seen.

888DEA04-8815-4BC5-A8A7-4A208BC92591.jpeg

WattyB

Reaction score
It's on a few other western sites so have faith!
You see any that have additional discounts? I've been watching the few I've found like a hawk and of course missed the one last night despite....feel free to PM me. ;)

Sorry, yeah it was showing up last night salex20 before I went to bed. Will put it in the thread next time!
No worries, not your fault. Figured it was something to do with time zone or something if it was showing for you but not for me? Or an early sale for subscribers?

Hanto

Reaction score
What
Picked up the new Poundmakers on Sunday. Absolutely unreal.
What size did you get? How much were they as well.

Looking at these and this seasons brigs. Are the Poundmakers as heavy as they look?

flynnryda

Reaction score
What

What size did you get? How much were they as well.

Looking at these and this seasons brigs. Are the Poundmakers as heavy as they look?
I went TTS with a size 12 and paid 1100 for them at Canoe Club with the pre black Friday 30% off as I live about 20 minutes from the shop. Regular price was $1500. They are heavy enough, not enough to really encumber me though. They feel indestructible and like I could wear them for the rest of my life.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
6oz_hide